• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

the people from TnID emailed me about a week ago, the original email bounced into my spam folder, but they were interested in my domain freecnam.com

I respect the work that they do over there, so i decided that i would donate the domain to them instead of sell it to them.

i have not yet transfered the domain to them yet,but i did just forward the domain to their new website/service - they had already set up freecnam.org

check it out, its like TnID but plain text - so you can probably use it for your asterisk box or whatever..

#2 Michael R. Wally

Michael R. Wally

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:44 AM

The Free CNAM Project (Powered by tnID) is at http://freecnam.org/.

My company, Telephony Research Services, is providing a free CNAM API for non-commercial Open Source PBX users. This API queries our private CNAM database, and returns standard 15-Character CNAM results. Any entry not already in the database will be queued for investigation, and added to the database as soon as information is located. This system has access to several CNAM backends, and is not a party to any use-limiting or no-caching agreements.

The API is: http://freecnam.org/dip?q=2024561414.

You can monitor the stats, including the current queue size, at freecnam.org.

API Results will continually improve as the database grows, so please be patient with limited results at this early stage.

#3 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

anyone on here make blackberry apps?

i think that this would make a great addition to my blackberry if someone were to be able to implement this database so that people such as myself could get cnam info onto their blackberry devices..

#4 switch5ess

switch5ess

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

anyone on here make blackberry apps?

i think that this would make a great addition to my blackberry if someone were to be able to implement this database so that people such as myself could get cnam info onto their blackberry devices..

It would make a great app period for any phone if you love cnam as much as i do..

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!