EPIC NOOB CHALLENGE

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 John.e.trouble

John.e.trouble

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Location:Califorina(Last Stop On The Orange And Yellow Lines On B.A.R.T)

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:06 AM

So I am looking for someone in the San Francisco bay area (California)to maybe help a brother out. Lately I have found myself with this deep fascination with hacking.I sit on google for hours (7 or 8) a day researching every thing I can get my hands on but alas a man can only learn so much from google. So here I am asking is there anyone out there willing to impart there vast understanding of this hacking thing on me lol. Maybe meet up once a month or something like that who knows maybe even set up a gathering of like minded people.This might even be some kind of attempt to satisfy my need for socialization but who knows at least until fall rolls around and i start school for programing lol

So Tell Me Are YOU Ready To Take The
EPIC NOOB CHALLENGE

#2 seabass

seabass

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:07 AM

If you are looking for like-minded people, this would be a good place to start. You can also take a look through the BinRev meetings section.

#3 unix101

unix101

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:26 PM

If you would like, I can keep in contact with you, and we can share info. I started out on my own a long time ago, and was in the exact same situation you are now. Searching for someone to work and communicate with, to give a little reality and life to all those damn tutorials and info manuals. lol If your interested, let me know through a post.

I am currently living in Detroit area, so meetings would be out of the question.

#4 bardolph

bardolph

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

that sounds like a hutari militia invitation man - its creepy :question:

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!