• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 P(?)NYB(?)Y

P(?)NYB(?)Y

bellcore

• Members
  • 800 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:59 AM

Figured this would be the best place for this thread. I'll be driving through Florida to attend a friends wedding this weekend in the Clearwater area. Was hoping to meet up with some old and new friends at some point during my trip. Here's my intenerary:

Friday (05/06/11): Leaving around 8-9pm EST, and driving 8.5 hours through the night. Arriving in Clearwater around 5-6 AM EST Saturday.

Saturday (05/07/11): Got a wedding at some indetermined point of the day. Planning on enjoying some florida stuff (namely, RAW OYSTERS) at some point during the day.

Sunday (05/08/11) driving home. have the whole day free for the trip, so am hoping to make some stops on the way home. Would love to take some time to visit my fellow hackers on the trip home. Specifically planning on stopping by the hometown of Mr. Stinkydog.

Anyone interested in meeting up that might be on my way back home, or in the clearwater area, please post here.

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:12 AM

Well, there are quite a few people in South Florida from Miami up to Palm Beach, but that is way out of your way. Enigma is over in the Tampa area, but I don't know his schedule and he is swamped with work these days.

If you know for sure that you can make it to Orlando, I can try to get a few of the gang together here in O-town. PM me and confirm what you are thinking.

#3 P(?)NYB(?)Y

P(?)NYB(?)Y

bellcore

• Members
  • 800 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:35 PM

PM on the way

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!