5 replies to this topic

#1 Mr -Lordz

Mr -Lordz

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:15 PM

Hi All,
please how can i intercept a mobile phone,by receiving all sms sent to phone either in my own phone or in my email.Have search the web and i got some mobile spy software.But i need something that i can use without installing anything on my victim's phone.

please help,Thanks

#2 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

sounds like you are attempting to perform an illegal wiretap...
check out this website, they should be able to assist you, since they are very capable of illegal wiretaps and electronic surveillance http://tinyurl.com/3dzwmx

#3 Afterm4th

Afterm4th

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:25 PM

Even if what you were doing was not illigal I dont think you'd be able to pull it off.

If you gave up when you found mobile spy software I dont think you're going to be able to comprehend a MITM attack on a cell tower.

Sorry.

#4 serrath

serrath

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:55 PM

Hi All,
please how can i intercept a mobile phone,by receiving all sms sent to phone either in my own phone or in my email.Have search the web and i got some mobile spy software.But i need something that i can use without installing anything on my victim's phone.

please help,Thanks

To do this you'd need to perform a "man-in-the-middle" attack as the previous poster mentioned. Essentially, you'd want to use a device that would, in a moderate range, emulate a cellphone tower. The victim's device would connect to this tower (believing it to be a real cell tower), and this device would connect to the real cellphone tower. Such a device could then be configured to dump the contents of any communication that occurred while the device was relaying the user's call. This is a very impractical attack in almost every circumstance, and although it answers your question, I don't think it suits your needs. That said, you don't seem to have much interest in learning how cell security works here. From your post, most people would infer that you view this sort of thing as more of a means to an end; this is the wrong place to look for help with that.

#5 CameronOcean

CameronOcean

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:08 AM

Hey,

It can be done.. did it myself. Get a Linux box with Backtrack5. It will make it so that other targeted phones are tricked into thinking that your phone is a cell tower and all traffic goes through that phone.. emails, pics, texts, etc. This article will explain a lot and you will be able to engineer from here.. just think.

http://www.popsci.co...ed-hacker-drone

#6 Afterm4th

Afterm4th

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hey,

It can be done.. did it myself. Get a Linux box with Backtrack5. It will make it so that other targeted phones are tricked into thinking that your phone is a cell tower and all traffic goes through that phone.. emails, pics, texts, etc. This article will explain a lot and you will be able to engineer from here.. just think.

http://www.popsci.co...ed-hacker-drone

Linux box with bt5.... and;

Time: Two years
Cost: $6,200

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!