• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CYB3R_THR34T

CYB3R_THR34T

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:25 PM

I live in a small town of Bonifay, Fl, and was wondering if there are any meetings/hackerspaces in this area. I can get a location if some binrev members are near this locale. Just testing the water so if anyone is near here, hit me up.

PS Bonifay sits dead in the middle of Tallahasse, Fl and Pensacola, Fl on I-10, and in the middle of Dothan, Alabama and Panama City Beach, Fl. If your around the beach its a straight shot up HWY 79.

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,075 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:01 PM

I live in a small town of Bonifay, Fl, and was wondering if there are any meetings/hackerspaces in this area. I can get a location if some binrev members are near this locale. Just testing the water so if anyone is near here, hit me up.

PS Bonifay sits dead in the middle of Tallahasse, Fl and Pensacola, Fl on I-10, and in the middle of Dothan, Alabama and Panama City Beach, Fl. If your around the beach its a straight shot up HWY 79.

Too far for me, but if you ever find yourself in Orlando, we still meet every 3rd Friday.

#3 CYB3R_THR34T

CYB3R_THR34T

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

Too far for me, but if you ever find yourself in Orlando, we still meet every 3rd Friday.

Next time i'm heading down that way I will swing by.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!