• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hmunster69

hmunster69

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:30 AM

Can anyone give me leads on reading about prepaid cell phone hacking? Website, articles, etc. I have an ATT Go Phone and I want to play around with it. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

#2 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:59 PM

Can anyone give me leads on reading about prepaid cell phone hacking? Website, articles, etc. I have an ATT Go Phone and I want to play around with it. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

not that i have anything to contribute, but you need to be looking into the brand and model of the phone, and less the carrier that it is on...

depending on the phone you might be able to root it, or there may be some hidden menus that you can play around with...

#3 hmunster69

hmunster69

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:18 AM

not that i have anything to contribute, but you need to be looking into the brand and model of the phone, and less the carrier that it is on...

depending on the phone you might be able to root it, or there may be some hidden menus that you can play around with...

Thanks, it's a samsung SGH-A107. I'll see if I can find some info.

#4 johnnymanson

johnnymanson

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:02 PM

I don't have anything specific to contribute but you might look at the Howardforums web site. There is lots of cellphone info there.

http://www.howardforums.com/

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!