• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hiddenshout

hiddenshout

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:17 AM

this website is like a 100% anonymous facebook and people take the posts that random strangers write very seriously haha

www.hiddenshout.com

let's all make pages and troll each other haha
just imagine what people can say to complete strangers LOL :)

#2 hiddenshout

hiddenshout

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:18 AM

and do you guys have any ideas for how i could advertise the website in a viral way?

#3 jeremy_

jeremy_

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:48 AM

Joining random forums around the web and posting links without contributing to the forum at all is a good start. Also, using the name of the site as your username is a good idea, so that people establish a sense of legitimacy when you talk about your product. Posting links in comments of YouTube videos that are very popular help as well. Add animated gifs to your site, it's a fun way of establishing your brand. Instead of having everything anonymous, you should sell your user's information to 3rd parties and include traffic monitoring cookies. Remember, the key to a successful website isn't about treating your users well or making a functional website, it's about making money as quickly and unethically as possible!!

#4 Doc Snow

Doc Snow

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:54 AM

Joining random forums around the web and posting links without contributing to the forum at all is a good start. Also, using the name of the site as your username is a good idea, so that people establish a sense of legitimacy when you talk about your product. Posting links in comments of YouTube videos that are very popular help as well. Add animated gifs to your site, it's a fun way of establishing your brand. Instead of having everything anonymous, you should sell your user's information to 3rd parties and include traffic monitoring cookies. Remember, the key to a successful website isn't about treating your users well or making a functional website, it's about making money as quickly and unethically as possible!!

Welcome to the internet. LOL

#5 jeremy_

jeremy_

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

Welcome to the internet. LOL

Welcome to sarcasm. LOL

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!