• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:08 PM

I am subscribed to get updates from the NANPA whenever there are any planning letters, or other news - for all 50 states (for some reason)

they emailed me today looking for input on how they performed during 2010 below is the text of the email if anyone is interested in providing feedback to NANPA and might not be on their email mailing list

This notice is being sent on behalf of the North American Numbering Council (NANC).

The NANC seeks your input on the performance of the NANPA during calendar year 2010. This year, the Numbering Oversight Working Group (NOWG) is pleased to announce that you will be able to complete the NANPA Survey online. The method of manually completing the survey form and emailing or sending via facsimile to the NOWG is also available. The NOWG will analyze the surveys submitted and use your input to evaluate the NANPAs performance for 2010. Respondents are encouraged to provide written comments with specific examples. Please note this is the only direct mechanism available to you by the NANC to provide input before it prepares its final evaluation of NANPAs 2010 performance.

The link to the on-line survey as well as a downloadable version of the 2010 Annual Performance Survey and associated cover letter can be found on the NANPA home page (www.nanpa.com). Survey responses are due January 31, 2011.

The evaluation report will be reviewed with the NANPA, the FCC and made available to the public upon its approval by the NANC. It will reflect only aggregated responses from service providers and state regulators. Every survey response properly submitted will be provided only to the FCC, the NANC Chair, and the NANPA. Other parties requesting to view specific individual responses must receive permission from the FCC.

Please note that respondents are asked to submit only one (aggregated) survey per entity (e.g., company, agency, etc.). If multiple surveys for an entity are received, the NOWG will consolidate the responses so that one response per entity is counted.

The final report of the 2010 NANPA Performance Evaluation will be posted on www.nanc-chair.org.

The NANC would like to remind you that membership in NANC Working Groups such as the NOWG is open to all interested parties. If you are interested in participating on the NOWG or to learn more about the NOWG, please contact one of the NOWG Tri-Chairs:

Natalie McNamer - natalie.mcnamer@t-mobile.com
Laura Dalton - laura.r.dalton@verizon.com
Gwen Zahn - lauren.zahn@verizonwireless.com

NANPA
January 4, 2011

#2 resistor X

resistor X

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:31 PM

You are subscribed for some reason? You don't know why? :)

Anyway.....

Thanks for that info and it gave me the idea to subscribe as well.

#3 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:58 PM

Anyway.....

lol... i mean i do not know why i choose to subscribe to ALL planning letters, and not just the ones that apply to me locally... i get updates for all area codes...

#4 resistor X

resistor X

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:11 AM

Anyway.....

lol... i mean i do not know why i choose to subscribe to ALL planning letters, and not just the ones that apply to me locally... i get updates for all area codes...

That's what I've done. We think alike. :)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!