There have been some significant modification to functionality since I last posted here.
v 3.1 Includes the following enhancements:
- Revamped Menu Structure
- Added FakeAP Cleanup Option
- Added FakeAP dhcp3-server Interface Editing
- Added Account Parsing for dsnif & ettercap eci files
- Fixed all issues in BT4-R2 with FakeAP
- Catches and Handles Ctrl-C input from user
- dhcpd.conf configuration via input for FakeAP
- Host list file creation with nmap
- Option to use populated host file for Basic & Oneway ARP poisoning
- Updated definitiion.sslstrip file
I really don't see taking this script any farther. I think it is extremely functional and easy to use. Doing anymore would just bloat it.
I am open to QA on it though, code review and optimization, so please feel free to let me know.
easy-creds v3.1 Released
No replies to this topic
BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!