• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 manna732

manna732

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:44 PM

I am really concerned over a relationship I have with my girlfriend. I suspect that she is cheating on me with a guy she met on Facebook called Daniel. I keep asking her for the truth but she swears she is faithful to me. I don’t want to be going out with a girl who is cheating on me, I cannot live like that.

I was wondering if there is a way to logon to her Facebook account to see if there are messages from Daniel on there. Alternatively, if I can logon to her Hotmail account, I can read her Facebook notifications and see if Daniel is talking to her. I can easily reset her passwords and force entry but then she would know it’s me that did that. She connects to Facebook via her mobile phone. She gets the internet connection over wi-fi from the router beside the main PC downstairs. This PC and network is controlled by me, I have encrypted it with WPA2 and I know all the details. Since I have control over the network, is there a way I can sniff her Facebook or Hotmail details out?

She never logs onto her Hotmail or Facebook on the PC, so I cannot install a keylogger, she only uses her phone. I am asking for some help here, and if this is not possible, I think I will have to end the relationship as I cannot live like this for much longer. I do not wish to cause her harm, or edit her accounts, I just want to know the truth!

Thanks for possible help

#2 Trikk

Trikk

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:58 PM

Just be straight up about it and ask her.

Also, if you feel uncomfortable enough to crawl the deep dark interwebz in search of a forum of intellectual computer enthusiasts to help you steal login credentials, that should have been an immediate red flag to end the relationship with her.

No trust, no relationship. Keep her around as an occasional bang IMO. :tongue:

EDIT: Also, as much as people here would like to help you.. giving such information to you about gaining unauthorized login credentials is against what this community believes in. As a result, you won't get any posts that you were expecting. Hire a private investigator if you really wanna know the truth :wink:

I am really concerned over a relationship I have with my girlfriend. I suspect that she is cheating on me with a guy she met on Facebook called Daniel. I keep asking her for the truth but she swears she is faithful to me. I don’t want to be going out with a girl who is cheating on me, I cannot live like that.

I was wondering if there is a way to logon to her Facebook account to see if there are messages from Daniel on there. Alternatively, if I can logon to her Hotmail account, I can read her Facebook notifications and see if Daniel is talking to her. I can easily reset her passwords and force entry but then she would know it’s me that did that. She connects to Facebook via her mobile phone. She gets the internet connection over wi-fi from the router beside the main PC downstairs. This PC and network is controlled by me, I have encrypted it with WPA2 and I know all the details. Since I have control over the network, is there a way I can sniff her Facebook or Hotmail details out?

She never logs onto her Hotmail or Facebook on the PC, so I cannot install a keylogger, she only uses her phone. I am asking for some help here, and if this is not possible, I think I will have to end the relationship as I cannot live like this for much longer. I do not wish to cause her harm, or edit her accounts, I just want to know the truth!

Thanks for possible help

Edited by Trikk, 16 December 2010 - 11:01 PM.

• The Head Hunter likes this

#3 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:37 PM

Thanks for possible help

wrong place to seek assistance in breaking the law...

Edited by nyphonejacks, 17 December 2010 - 09:41 PM.

#4 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:04 PM

Move on! You are suffering from a severe case of oneitus. Change her status with you to friends with benefits.

P.S. I'm not trying to be rude, but just thought this was worth a mention: Women LOVE confidence, and shun from most guys with low self confidence, severe insecurities, or low esteem. If she senses your insecurities with her, it could possibly draw her further into the clutch of Daniel, or other guys like him.

#5 seabass

seabass

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:16 PM

I would have to agree. This isn't really the proper place to ask for advice such as this. If you had asked from an intellectual perspective, you would get much more information. I feel for you on the relationship thing. It can be a bitch when you don't trust your significant other, but hacking her accounts is not the answer. If you really don't trust her, that says two things. Either you have a legitimate reason not to, or you are overreacting. Either way, it boils down to you discussing these issues with her, and making a decision based on that. When you become inquisitive about the technology, for it's own sake, byt all means come back here. You will find a slew of helpful folks here. Until then, take care and good luck.

#6 manna732

manna732

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:01 AM

I decided to split up with her, thanks for the comments all and advice!

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!