10 replies to this topic

#1 Pan

Pan

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:52 PM

Hey folks,

Apparently, this morning Anonymouse released text and video regarding their recent DDOS attacks. I was able to find the text and an image from the movie. What they are trying to do makes perfect sense. Stopping the flow of information to argue for the flow of information, and aligning oneself with the civil rights movement of the 1960's, is certainly valid. Right? Please pass these documents far and wide so that we may spread the message of Anonymouse.

http://i55.tinypic.com/5xmwhx.png
http://pastebin.com/bBn5RWkd

------------------------- Anonymouse - Project: LameAss - Join the Mickey Mouse Approach to Social Change -----------------------------

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”
~George Orwell

“You may think your actions are meaningless and that they won’t help, but that is no excuse, you must still act.”
~ Mahatma Gandhi

“He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither”
~ Ben Franklin

"The most important thing to do in your life is to not interfere with somebody else's life."
- Frank Zappa

Hello World. We are Anonymouse. What you do or do not know about us is irrelevant. What is relevant is how much we aggrandize ourselves. We have decided to write to you, the media, and all citizens of the free world (with qualifying purchase) to inform you of our intentions, potential targets, and our ongoing anti-information campaign for Freedom of Douchebaggery. Anonymouse is continuously campaigning for Freedom of Douchebaggery everywhere, in all forms, for all platforms.

Our efforts have been, at best, misguided. We are not a terrorist organization or a group of “hackers” as governments, demagogues, and the media would have you believe. We are a homogenous group of script kiddies that touch ourselves over every aspect of philosophy, religion, and politics that seems to justify our existence. That includes randomly associating ourselves with important social movements in history. At this time, Anonymouse, as a distributed misguidedness, is focused on prolonging Freedom of Douchebaggery on the Internet. We ask the world to support us, not for your sake, but for the sake of our egos. When script kiddies control the flow of information, they distract you from answering important questions about freedom in our society. We will persist until our dying breath -- or until we have to use our computer to play G.T.A. 4. Pay us attention, citizens and governments of the world.

History is full of examples that show that social and political progress can be derailed when people act unthinkingly. As an example in recent history: Take the Transparency Movement in the United States in the 2010's. The movement got infiltrated by self-serving script kiddies whose Distributed Denial of Service attacks had results inverse to the movement's goals. In their efforts, the script kiddies managed to derail the transparency movement by preventing true dialog with the american public and managed to inspire drastic response by police and governments by refusing to act civil.

In the spirit and memory of those script kiddies and many others, we will refuse to be silenced. We will DDOS everyone who disagrees with us!
It is here that we proclaim: Any individual, organization, corporation, and/or government entity which supports Freedom of Douchebaggery and a Cheap Joke Ridden Internet is an ally of Anonymouse. If you work to inspire dialog about Freedom of Expression and a Free Internet, your efforts will be derailed. Where others have made this promise and failed, we make this promise and aim to distract everyone. We would like to ask that you as a citizen, organization, media entity, or government do the same by joining us.
Signed,
Anonymouse

Attached Files

#2 SirAnonymous

SirAnonymous

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:04 AM

Hey folks,

Apparently, this morning Anonymouse released text and video regarding their recent DDOS attacks. I was able to find the text and an image from the movie. What they are trying to do makes perfect sense. Stopping the flow of information to argue for the flow of information, and aligning oneself with the civil rights movement of the 1960's, is certainly valid. Right? Please pass these documents far and wide so that we may spread the message of Anonymouse.

------------------------- Anonymouse - Project: LameAss - Join the Mickey Mouse Approach to Social Change -----------------------------

~George Orwell

“You may think your actions are meaningless and that they won’t help, but that is no excuse, you must still act.”
~ Mahatma Gandhi

~ Ben Franklin

"The most important thing to do in your life is to not interfere with somebody else's life."
- Frank Zappa

Hello World. We are Anonymouse. What you do or do not know about us is irrelevant. What is relevant is how much we aggrandize ourselves. We have decided to write to you, the media, and all citizens of the free world (with qualifying purchase) to inform you of our intentions, potential targets, and our ongoing anti-information campaign for Freedom of Douchebaggery. Anonymouse is continuously campaigning for Freedom of Douchebaggery everywhere, in all forms, for all platforms.

Our efforts have been, at best, misguided. We are not a terrorist organization or a group of “hackers” as governments, demagogues, and the media would have you believe. We are a homogenous group of script kiddies that touch ourselves over every aspect of philosophy, religion, and politics that seems to justify our existence. That includes randomly associating ourselves with important social movements in history. At this time, Anonymouse, as a distributed misguidedness, is focused on prolonging Freedom of Douchebaggery on the Internet. We ask the world to support us, not for your sake, but for the sake of our egos. When script kiddies control the flow of information, they distract you from answering important questions about freedom in our society. We will persist until our dying breath -- or until we have to use our computer to play G.T.A. 4. Pay us attention, citizens and governments of the world.

History is full of examples that show that social and political progress can be derailed when people act unthinkingly. As an example in recent history: Take the Transparency Movement in the United States in the 2010's. The movement got infiltrated by self-serving script kiddies whose Distributed Denial of Service attacks had results inverse to the movement's goals. In their efforts, the script kiddies managed to derail the transparency movement by preventing true dialog with the american public and managed to inspire drastic response by police and governments by refusing to act civil.

In the spirit and memory of those script kiddies and many others, we will refuse to be silenced. We will DDOS everyone who disagrees with us!
It is here that we proclaim: Any individual, organization, corporation, and/or government entity which supports Freedom of Douchebaggery and a Cheap Joke Ridden Internet is an ally of Anonymouse. If you work to inspire dialog about Freedom of Expression and a Free Internet, your efforts will be derailed. Where others have made this promise and failed, we make this promise and aim to distract everyone. We would like to ask that you as a citizen, organization, media entity, or government do the same by joining us.
Signed,
Anonymouse

"What they are trying to do makes perfect sense. "

No, the force known as anonymous is being used. today's anonymous is not Anon V2000. anonV2010 is not right in its collective mind.

[/political flame war here/]

#3 sk3l1t0r

sk3l1t0r

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:34 PM

Hey folks,

~George Orwell

~ Mahatma Gandhi

~ Ben Franklin

- Frank Zappa

Signed,
Anonymouse

"What they are trying to do makes perfect sense. "

No, the force known as anonymous is being used. today's anonymous is not Anon V2000. anonV2010 is not right in its collective mind.

[/political flame war here/]

<sk3l1t0r>
I really love this group! they bring everything i have ever felt to light.. where do i sign up!!
</sk3l1t0r>

#4 serrath

serrath

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:30 PM

I found a better description of their goals:
http://www.irongeek....nding-anonymous

#5 sk3l1t0r

sk3l1t0r

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

omg beautiful post! That is what i am looking for... we are all anonymous here..we should start our one chapter!

Edited by sk3l1t0r, 21 July 2011 - 06:52 PM.

#6 serrath

serrath

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

omg beautiful post! That is what i am looking for... we are all anonymous here..we should start our one chapter!

Did you read the full article I linked you to?

#7 dinscurge

dinscurge

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 936 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:40 AM

heh.. anon.. despite the obvious that anon is one of the main reasons the gov's are freaking out wanting to shut down internetfreedom they do a great job using quotes that dont apply..

- Frank Zappa

i mean ddosing random websites doesn't contradict at all.. heh heh..

Edited by dinscurge, 26 July 2011 - 11:41 AM.

#8 serrath

serrath

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

Psh, if we didn't live to interfere with each others' lives we'd all live on separate islands and fend for ourselves. Let's just not interfere with each others' sites by ddos'ing 'em, hey?

#9 SirAnonymous

SirAnonymous

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

NO

yes

heh.. anon.. despite the obvious that anon is one of the main reasons the gov's are freaking out wanting to shut down internetfreedom they do a great job using quotes that dont apply..

- Frank Zappa

i mean ddosing random websites doesn't contradict at all.. heh heh..

Psh, if we didn't live to interfere with each others' lives we'd all live on separate islands and fend for ourselves. Let's just not interfere with each others' sites by ddos'ing 'em, hey?

#10 sk3l1t0r

sk3l1t0r

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

ugh no i didn't haha sorry i was in a rush. what do you think of the so called new target of facebook? i guess it might be a rogue branch off of the normal anon group.

#11 serrath

serrath

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:40 PM

ugh no i didn't haha sorry i was in a rush. what do you think of the so called new target of facebook? i guess it might be a rogue branch off of the normal anon group.

The whole thing's a rogue branch. Anon is more or less a skiddy (and occasionally hacker) ethnicity; it's linked to some sense of common idenity, and doesn't identify a single purpose or faction.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!