• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 th3n0de

th3n0de

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:27 AM

Hey guys, I've been working on security related archive. I'm trying to organise it the best way I can for easy access. The main web site and blog is under heavy development right now, so there is not much to see just yet. But archive is up and running @ http://roothideout.net/archives/

Any comments, suggestions, help are always welcome.

#2 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:28 AM

Hey guys, I've been working on security related archive. I'm trying to organise it the best way I can for easy access. The main web site and blog is under heavy development right now, so there is not much to see just yet. But archive is up and running @ http://roothideout.net/archives/

Any comments, suggestions, help are always welcome.

Nice site. Hope you keep it up. I love reading text files. A lot of the good ones have information you'll never find in any book. One suggestion: as I could see there is not really any description for each downloadable archive. Just a generally descriptive name like bbs.zip. Adding a description to let people know what is in each, may save you bandwidth. People will not just d/l everything available to see what is inside.

Anyway, like I said it looks good. I bookmarked the site. Hope you keep it maintained with fresh content.

#3 th3n0de

th3n0de

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:59 PM

Hi tekio, thanks for the your reply. I'm updating the archive on weekly to daily basis, the blog is back online with automated exploits, articles, news posting on hourly basis. As for having descriptions for each files, I would like to do this eventually but not just yet. Thanks for bookmarking it :-) I want to make RH sites with freshest content there is, will see what happens I guess. One thing I can say is that I like to run security related web sites such as this, and will try my best to update it frequently.

Edited by th3n0de, 24 November 2010 - 09:00 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!