3 replies to this topic

#1 The Philosopher

The Philosopher

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:38 PM

Greetings all-

For various reasons I have been on an extremely lengthy sabbatical from H/P lately (all other aspects of 'real life' called, left a voicemail, msg'd me on IRC, etc. ;) ), and I'm not entirely prepared to return fully just yet. I just wanted to note that the new issue of Phrack, #67, has finally been released and is now available at http://www.phrack.org. I have an article in it regarding DCO-CS PSTN switches, my phreak magnum opus really, which I highly encourage everyone to peruse and comment upon. Enjoy!

--The Philosopher

Edited by The Philosopher, 16 November 2010 - 11:39 PM.

#2 lattera

lattera

Underground Shizzleness

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

I'm not in the phreaking scene at all, but congrats! Good job. It's nice to have a BinRev peep in such a great hacking/phreaking eZine.

#3 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

I've been away myself, but as always GREAT work Philosopher!

#4 Andrew

Andrew

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:36 PM

Greetings all-

For various reasons I have been on an extremely lengthy sabbatical from H/P lately (all other aspects of 'real life' called, left a voicemail, msg'd me on IRC, etc. ;) ), and I'm not entirely prepared to return fully just yet. I just wanted to note that the new issue of Phrack, #67, has finally been released and is now available at http://www.phrack.org. I have an article in it regarding DCO-CS PSTN switches, my phreak magnum opus really, which I highly encourage everyone to peruse and comment upon. Enjoy!

--The Philosopher

An awesome job on the article and congrats on making it into Phrack :) I too have been away from the scene; busy with the so called "real life" that always sucks people in, occasionally getting some time to visit the forums.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!