• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 123abcjessejayd

123abcjessejayd

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:00 AM

I need a free program that will convert a Netflix DVD to .avi onto my hard drive. It also needs to not take that long. Thanks.

#2 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:29 AM

I need a free program that will convert a Netflix DVD to .avi onto my hard drive. It also needs to not take that long. Thanks.

you are going to have to try that question again...

from the forum rules...

2. PIRATED CONTENT / COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL / WAREZ
Do not link to, post, or ask for pirated software, copyrighted audio files, copyrighted books, and other material to which you do not own redistribution rights. You are allowed to discuss filesharing on the forums and even talk about specific filenames you've seen online, but uploading or linking to such material is not allowed. If you link to a site with free content, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the site is of a reputable nature and not just a distribution point for pirated material.

there was a post, or something about intent on here as well, but i can not seem to find it right now...

it is legal for you to make a back up copy of DVDs and other media that you own, but if you are renting a DVD you do not own it - so you have no legal right to copy it...

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!