I have just started my new website. www.leethackers.org

Tell me what you think !

#2 phaedrus

phaedrus

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:29 AM

How honest do you want people to be? No personal offense but these are my opinions, ianal/generic disclaimer.

It reminds me of some nasty geocities page with all the cheesy snow backdrop slowing down things.
I could see forums, so clicked on a thread to see what it was about and got the "guests are not allowed to read threads" in general discussion. That's where my analysis ended.
I am not lazy, but I am impatient, too impatient to go through all that registration nonsense and creating a throwaway email address process for one forum that might not be interesting. And I'd bet there are others the same who browse a site quick and sign up if they read a few things of interest beforehand.

#3 CYB3R_THR34T

CYB3R_THR34T

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Not a very 56k friendly homepage, looks like a decent forum though. One question did you rip your favicon off from binrev?

#4 heisenbug

heisenbug

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:15 PM

Not a very 56k friendly homepage, looks like a decent forum though. One question did you rip your favicon off from binrev?

Not a bad board. Anything that promotes hacking and community is a plus in my book. It looks like they both use IPBoard and the favicon is not either binrev's or leethacker's, but belongs to invisionpower, which created the forum software they both use.

http://www.invisionp...products/board/

#5 CYB3R_THR34T

CYB3R_THR34T

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:58 AM

Not a bad board. Anything that promotes hacking and community is a plus in my book. It looks like they both use IPBoard and the favicon is not either binrev's or leethacker's, but belongs to invisionpower, which created the forum software they both use.

http://www.invisionp...products/board/

Should have thought of that. I agree that any forum/site that promotes the hacking community, while staying out of the law's crosshair is a good thing. Anyways that's about all I have to add for now, created me an account over there, and will start checking into the boards and finding out how decent they are to new members.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!