• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aivaras

Aivaras

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:57 AM

Hello fellow phreakers, i live in Lithuania, Vilnius, and we have a few payphones in the city, Landis and Gyr Pulsar 50 model:
http://www.cordless-...hones/pulsar-50
Security that the phone has is only:
SAM module and anti-wiring shit so it means that you cant wire the cards.

In the late 90's, somewhere 97 when Telekomas(the provider) had Analog Trunks, Pulsar 50's had a bug where you lift the whole payphone a lil bit up and push it to the left or right(dunno), u get the Pin Code Asking, it looked like this in lil LCD monitor:
[PIN CODE ? : ]
[ ]
u just write 3707 and u get the MENU, where u can change language, get payphone ID, and stuff, i guess it still runs on REMAS system.

Now whe have digital lines and shit, the trick doesnt work anymore, so im wondering, is there any boxes left that would work to do something? or can i get in the menu somehow? Im thinkin' of PBX hacking, but that would be in a later time.

Sorry for bad english, lol, just need some answers fellow phreakers.

Im really new to this whole phreaking scene, just knew some tricks and tips that worked in the early/late 90's when phreakers in Lithuania existed.

#2 brandondavy

brandondavy

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:09 PM

It could have been better if you can get free call on that pay phone instead of having a menu.

#3 ThoughtPhreaker

ThoughtPhreaker

DDP r0x0rz my s0x0rz

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:39 AM

Now whe have digital lines and shit, the trick doesnt work anymore, so im wondering, is there any boxes left that would work to do something?

I'm a little confused here, how would the trunk - or line type affect what's presumably a firmware bug? If this is something they sell online, you could probably get a manual pretty easily, and find another way to poke at it.

#4 Havoc

Havoc

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 923 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:43 AM

Now whe have digital lines and shit, the trick doesnt work anymore, so im wondering, is there any boxes left that would work to do something?

"shit" ???? what do you mean ?

"to do something?" - what kind of something do you expect ?

Im really new to this whole phreaking scene, just knew some tricks and tips that worked in the early/late 90's when phreakers in Lithuania existed.

if you consider phreaking as an art of tricks and tips to get free calls or mess up with system then that's bollocks if not and you want to learn about phone systems then we are here to help; browse this subforum as I replied to similar topic some time ago

Edited by Havoc, 01 September 2010 - 02:42 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!