• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 phr34kc0der

phr34kc0der

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:11 PM

Criticisms? I scrolled by quickly and saw the words "phishing" and "DoS" a lot. These are, for lack of a more eloquent term, pretty retarded.

Why? While a lot of us here are not the target audience of the article/tutorial I applaud any effort made to pass on knowledge.

#22 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:31 PM

Criticisms? I scrolled by quickly and saw the words "phishing" and "DoS" a lot. These are, for lack of a more eloquent term, pretty retarded.

Why? While a lot of us here are not the target audience of the article/tutorial I applaud any effort made to pass on knowledge.

Personally, I think he just copied random stuff word for word and his passing it off as his own. Much of it didn't seem like it was all written by the same person, so I Googled some sentences and they came up with various bylines.

But I'm not accusing; it's entirely possible that he just uses several different names.

#23 MrFluffy

MrFluffy

HACK THE PLANET!

• Validating
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:41 AM

To go out on a limb here with a wild guess, I think he's trying to write a actual hacking tutorial for another target audience and is bouncing it off us all to correct the fallacies and stuff from stuff he's collected round the net as he think's perhaps some posters might know the subject better than the sources he's snarfed it from.

If that was the case, possibly more mileage could be obtained by telling people that and being up front instead of trying to tell us how it is and then waiting for corrections, as there are probably people reading it now who have spotted some things they don't like about it who might have helped but who are currently thinking whats the point and suffering a severe case of can't be bothered...

#24 coded32

coded32

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:38 AM

To go out on a limb here with a wild guess, I think he's trying to write a actual hacking tutorial for another target audience and is bouncing it off us all to correct the fallacies and stuff from stuff he's collected round the net as he think's perhaps some posters might know the subject better than the sources he's snarfed it from.

If that was the case, possibly more mileage could be obtained by telling people that and being up front instead of trying to tell us how it is and then waiting for corrections, as there are probably people reading it now who have spotted some things they don't like about it who might have helped but who are currently thinking whats the point and suffering a severe case of can't be bothered...

I am Just Trying to collect all The Resources I can and Finish up with a Good collected Working Tutorial so all can Learn, Other all the Philes are Scattered, and YES There are more that 8 Alias by which I go ! and Certainly many of the philes have been Written by Me !

#25 Queekeg

Queekeg

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:25 AM

I am Just Trying to collect all The Resources I can and Finish up with a Good collected Working Tutorial so all can Learn, Other all the Philes are Scattered, and YES There are more that 8 Alias by which I go ! and Certainly many of the philes have been Written by Me !

It's ok coded, I don't care where you get that tuto from and how many pesudos you have.
But I'm still interested in what you started, and think it would be a great pink world if people in this forum could indeed correct your tuto so it could be the most reliable.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!