Photo
- - - - -

new ???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sourmash_whiskey

sourmash_whiskey

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:51 PM

Is there a place where you can post ideas for new forums if there is can anyone tell me how to get ther or a place for hacking game systems :huh:

Attached Files

Edited by sourmash_whiskey, 15 April 2010 - 08:54 PM.

#2 dinscurge

dinscurge

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 936 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

well it depends on what you would be doing by "hacking" a game system by that i mean, if your going to use an exploit to run your linux then *nix thread, if going to mess with the hardware, the hardware thread otherwise the general hacking section is fine. (if i understood what you were asking anyways Xp )

#3 sourmash_whiskey

sourmash_whiskey

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:17 PM

well it depends on what you would be doing by "hacking" a game system by that i mean, if your going to use an exploit to run your linux then *nix thread, if going to mess with the hardware, the hardware thread otherwise the general hacking section is fine. (if i understood what you were asking anyways Xp )

i was saying like a ps3 xbox games system and hacking in the games like online stuff unlimited ammo, rank all the way up, you dont die ect. or make a playstation run like xbox and xbox run like ps3 and thank you.. i was just saying because there is so much stuff in there and it is sometimes hard to find it or that is just me

Attached Files

#4 dinscurge

dinscurge

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 936 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

youd probably have to use an exploit to run your own code being something like a hex editor while playing the game, assuming of course there are enough extra cycles and ram you could use while playing games.

#5 zandi

zandi

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:33 PM

if you want to cheat in online console games, you'd have to mod your console and do who knows what else. i only have a rough idea of the process, but don't know any of the details, so you'll probably want to start looking around some console modding forums.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!