#1 SigFLUP

SigFLUP

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

So I just logged into binrev using this:
Posted Image
it automatically generates, stores, and types passwords and looks like a usb-keyboard to your computer.

That's a at89c5131 dev-board, this mcu is pretty much an 8051 with usb hardware. I'm probably going to keep touching up the code a little before I start printing boards.

#2 PurpleJesus

PurpleJesus

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:59 PM

So I just logged into binrev using this:
Posted Image
it automatically generates, stores, and types passwords and looks like a usb-keyboard to your computer.

That's a at89c5131 dev-board, this mcu is pretty much an 8051 with usb hardware. I'm probably going to keep touching up the code a little before I start printing boards.

That is cool. Really cool.

#3 phr34kc0der

phr34kc0der

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:03 PM

Thats freaking awesome!

How does it work? How does it know to use the binrev password as opposed to the password for cherry popping granpas?

#4 SigFLUP

SigFLUP

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:13 PM

Thats freaking awesome!

How does it work? How does it know to use the binrev password as opposed to the password for cherry popping granpas?

You hold down a key-combination and then press the "user" key to type out the username and then the "password" key to type out the password.
If you hold down all the keys and press "user" it goes into this menu (this is actually typed by it):

A edit
B passcode
C erase
D cancel

from this menu-system you can type in new usernames and optionally generate, type in or use the scratch password as the password.
If you press the "user" key with no other keys pushed it generates a scratch password. If you press the "password" key it types out that scratch password. This is for if you need a new password quickly. The scratch password is stored in eeprom so it's still remembered even if you turn it off.

This stores a total of 14 11-character passwords and 14 50-character usernames.

#5 PurpleJesus

PurpleJesus

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

Would you mind showing the source code? I'd like to look it over as I too play with AVR stuff.. allthough, not near as much as you do.

#6 SigFLUP

SigFLUP

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

Would you mind showing the source code? I'd like to look it over as I too play with AVR stuff.. allthough, not near as much as you do.

Here you go, it's for 8051 not avr. I'm developing it on a a windows machine hence the \r\n's. There's a lot of atmel code in there, including the scheduler crud. It's way way not clean and is not done yet and is totally not endorsed by me right now, this is still a work-in-progress.
rr.tgz

#7 SigFLUP

SigFLUP

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:17 PM

so here's a demonstration: youtube link

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!