• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bardolph

bardolph

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:35 AM

i met this chick guys in that forum and that pimp the moderator would disconnect me after a while - how could i log in using a different ip?

( i know i could google it but i believe there are knowledgable people here )

Edited by bardolph, 27 February 2010 - 01:37 AM.

#2 unsupported

unsupported

mad 1337

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:54 PM

i met this chick guys in that forum and that pimp the moderator would disconnect me after a while - how could i log in using a different ip?

Start > Run > ipconfig /renew <enter>

#3 phr34kc0der

phr34kc0der

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:41 AM

Start > Run > ipconfig /renew <enter>

Was that a joke?

Depends on where you are in the world and which ISP you're using. It could be as easy as disconnecting and reconnecting your Internet or you may need to use a proxy. Im sure you'll find some if you google but beware not all proxies are run by good guys. Some are used to collect information (such as username/pass) of the sites you visit though the proxy.

#4 bardolph

bardolph

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:47 PM

Depends on where you are in the world and which ISP you're using. It could be as easy as disconnecting and reconnecting your Internet or you may need to use a proxy. Im sure you'll find some if you google but beware not all proxies are run by good guys. Some are used to collect information (such as username/pass) of the sites you visit though the proxy.

could you recommend a few good

#5 phr34kc0der

phr34kc0der

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:07 AM

Dont really use web proxies so I cant really recommend any but i'm sure if you look around you'll find some. Failing that you could try some free vpn services (i've had luck with ultravpn but if you look around you'll find more). Tor could also be an option but I have to warn you that tor is incredibly slow.

#6 bardolph

bardolph

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:16 AM

Dont really use web proxies so I cant really recommend any but i'm sure if you look around you'll find some. Failing that you could try some free vpn services (i've had luck with ultravpn but if you look around you'll find more). Tor could also be an option but I have to warn you that tor is incredibly slow.

i tried tor in windows (vidalia ) - it is indeed too slow - but are you still hidden after signing in? i heard the opposite...

#7 phr34kc0der

phr34kc0der

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:15 AM

From what I understand tor is incredibly anonymous. The only thing to be aware of is that eventually your data is gonna pass though an "exit node" where the data will be unencrypted. It has to else the web server wouldnt understand your request. Someone who owns an exit node could easily set up a sniffer to capture all the data sent through. As all data is anonymous (they could see what you do, not who you are) it isnt too much of a problem unless you do things like send email, google your name and other things that leaks your identity. Also an exit node operator could run SSLStrip to strip all your ssl data so unless your sure (check for https) dont do things like Internet shopping and the like over tor.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!