• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:25 AM

I will be in April sometime around the week of April 12. I will probably come up on the 9th or 10th and stay until Wednesday or Thursday for business but I should have some time the 9th or 10th and possibly in the evenings. If there are any sexy ladies who are looking for wild dawg, hit me up! Since that is highly unlikely, if any nerdly geeky hacker type character want to get together and talk tech, hit me up as well.

#2 Phail_Saph

Phail_Saph

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:10 AM

Oh, I can't wait...putting on my lipstick right now...

I'm out of the Bay area. If you have any questions let me know.

Here's a taste. Happens all the time...

#3 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:18 PM

BUMP!

I will be arriving in San Fran late Friday night. I was thinking of heading down to the wharf/pier/waterfront area (whatever its called) and just check out some of the statues and shopping and assorted stuff there. I was thinking of going to the Cherry Blossom festival Saturday in Japantown and then hitting the standard tourist places like golden gate bridge, Chinatown, and other assorted places.

I will be there from 04/09 until 04/14. I fly out on the 15th. My days are booked solid, but I will have most evenings free I think.

PM me or post here if you want to get together for a bite somewhere or are willing to tote me around to cool places in the city to take pictures and be all touristy. :p

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!