• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

This Friday 02/19/2010 will be the BR407 hacker meeting for Orlando and Central Florida. Sadly, this is the only active hacker meeting in Central Florida. I went to the 2600 meeting place this month and the only people that were there were the 3 of us from the BR407 meeting who all met there to see if anyone was showing up.

If you are in Central Florida, or just passing through, come on down to the BR407 meeting at the Altamonte Mall. We will be the computer geeks with laptops and geeky shirts sitting the food court. All ages and experiences are welcome.

#2 Nuclear_Ice

Nuclear_Ice

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:50 AM

This Friday 02/19/2010 will be the BR407 hacker meeting for Orlando and Central Florida. Sadly, this is the only active hacker meeting in Central Florida. I went to the 2600 meeting place this month and the only people that were there were the 3 of us from the BR407 meeting who all met there to see if anyone was showing up.

If you are in Central Florida, or just passing through, come on down to the BR407 meeting at the Altamonte Mall. We will be the computer geeks with laptops and geeky shirts sitting the food court. All ages and experiences are welcome.

I wish I was passing through.

I have no one here to team up with haha. Sounds fun.

Edited by Nuclear_Ice, 05 April 2010 - 12:51 AM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!