Photo
- - - - -

Offshore Premium Rate Telephone Providers???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RingRing

RingRing

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:59 PM

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post/thread. I've been searching the web for a while now looking for somewhere to discuss premium rate phone lines, hopefully I've found the right place.

What I am looking for is either a country or a service provider who will provide you with a premium rate phoneline that you can charge, for example £1.50 per minute on and recieve around £1 in profit per minute. There are already many of these providers in the UK itself, however OFCOM's rules and regulations mean you can't market these lines/numbers in certain ways. I need a provider who is preferably offshore and don't care how you promote the phone number internationally and have a track record for paying out their partners.

If anyone can help me out in any way with this it would be gratefully appreciated, if this is the wrong place to be discussing matters of this nature then I apologise. Also if anyone knows of any underground forums where this sort of thing is discussed I'd love to know, PM me if you don't want to publicly mention them.

Thanks.

#2 ver_01

ver_01

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:11 PM

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post/thread. I've been searching the web for a while now looking for somewhere to discuss premium rate phone lines, hopefully I've found the right place.

What I am looking for is either a country or a service provider who will provide you with a premium rate phoneline that you can charge, for example £1.50 per minute on and recieve around £1 in profit per minute. There are already many of these providers in the UK itself, however OFCOM's rules and regulations mean you can't market these lines/numbers in certain ways. I need a provider who is preferably offshore and don't care how you promote the phone number internationally and have a track record for paying out their partners.

If anyone can help me out in any way with this it would be gratefully appreciated, if this is the wrong place to be discussing matters of this nature then I apologise. Also if anyone knows of any underground forums where this sort of thing is discussed I'd love to know, PM me if you don't want to publicly mention them.

Thanks.

there are quite a few offshore service providers for what you require however the payouts are not nearly as rewarding as the UK. If you are looking for domestic number providers based in countries other than the UK be warned that their time to make payments is about 45 to 60 days and most of them (especially within EU)are quite anal about how you market those numbers. Your best option will be to look for an investor who is willing to factor your risk by paying you weekly for the traffic you do. PM me if you want specific details.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!