• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 unlucky

unlucky

Will I break 10 posts?

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:59 AM

spoofcard.com and trapcall.com are both run by lucky225, he abuses his admin access by listening to your recorded calls and playing them on hacker teleconferences, not to mention giving logs of your calls to the police and federal agents, don't give your money to this piece of shit!

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:39 PM

Attached File  notthisshitagain.jpg   65.62KB   4 downloads

Unless something has changed dramatically, lucky225 does not run spoofcard. And that statement is from someone who is not on lucky225's list of friends. There is a slight chance that he has gotten a job there or something, i don't know, but he doesn't run it for sure. I don't know about trapcall.

And if anyone is dropping docs from these companies like that, no matter who it is, that is some fucked up shit to do. I mean, if it was a court ordered supeona, then yes, I understand that they have to cooperate. But if anyone is getting information and giving it up willingly, then I don't care who it is, that is not cool and I would boycott the service.

Before anyone goes boycotting anything here, what evidence do you have that any docs or logs were dropped and proof that it came from one of these services?

#3 Havoc

Havoc

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 923 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:52 PM

unlucky : unless you provide some solid evidence I call you a liar

OSP subforum is not for this kind of abuse, I vote for trashing this topic

#4 jeremy_

jeremy_

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:02 PM

omghax! pheer lucky's business endeavors!

#5 unlucky

unlucky

Will I break 10 posts?

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:54 PM

Then he has admin access to it, either way he was playing recordings from it on the socal bridge.
Oh no, i'm being called a liar by a pollock. Get your facts straight before you post.

#6 ThoughtPhreaker

ThoughtPhreaker

BinRev veteran

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:21 AM

:wub: drama...  

Edited by ThoughtPhreaker, 16 January 2010 - 12:32 AM.

#7 jeremy_

jeremy_

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:58 AM

So, unlucky... Who are you, exactly?

#8 Trikk

Trikk

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:12 AM

So, unlucky... Who are you, exactly?

One unlucky, disgruntled SOB :p

#9 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:46 PM

Get your facts straight before you post.

Shouldn't someone be telling you that, since lucky doesn't run spoofcard or trapcall?

#10 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:54 AM

Then he has admin access to it, either way he was playing recordings from it on the socal bridge.
Oh no, i'm being called a liar by a pollock. Get your facts straight before you post.

Well, your initial post was fine albeit without evidence. I gave you a chance to provide evidence since I believe it is very possibly true with anything that lucky225 is involved with. This post, however, with its racial slurs and lack of anything useful got you banned as a troll. You had your chance to make your case and you failed. Stop being butthurt and do somethign about it. Provide evidence and I will back you up.

To everyone else: If you are in doubt, then don't use the services, just like anything else. Don't support a company that drops docs or has such poor security policies that it lets its employees drop your docs. You have power as consumers. I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE! So you have to make your own decisions here. I am leaving the thread open to see if anyone provides evidence.

#11 Trikk

Trikk

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

Well, your initial post was fine albeit without evidence. I gave you a chance to provide evidence since I believe it is very possibly true with anything that lucky225 is involved with. This post, however, with its racial slurs and lack of anything useful got you banned as a troll. You had your chance to make your case and you failed. Stop being butthurt and do somethign about it. Provide evidence and I will back you up.

To everyone else: If you are in doubt, then don't use the services, just like anything else. Don't support a company that drops docs or has such poor security policies that it lets its employees drop your docs. You have power as consumers. I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE! So you have to make your own decisions here. I am leaving the thread open to see if anyone provides evidence.

EDIT: Since there is no proof, and the username "unlucky" is banned and can not provide any proof, there is no reason why this thread should still remain open. Lucky is not a member on here, therefore involvement of him should be of no concern to the board.

Just my two cents.

Edited by Trikk, 18 January 2010 - 11:35 PM.

#12 resistor X

resistor X

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:09 PM

Weird thread.

I've decided to post because I figured unlucky is a tard who is claiming Lucky works for either of the 2 companies. At the least I figured unlucky was at least making this part up, however after seeing the last post saying Lucky DOES work for Trapcall (a post which I now cannot find-weird), I decided to verfiy this one way or the other myself so I emailed support and asked them.

Here's a copy of their email below :

To: <EMAIL DELETED BY ME FOR PRIVACY REASONS>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:47 AM
Subject: Teltech Systems Support Ticket #190940
Dear John,

We have a Lucky in support, and no he does not violate the
privacy policies.

(http://www.trapcall.com/privacy)

Sharing And/Or Disclosing Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our
business. We share customer information only as described
below.

Trapcall.com may disclose customers personal information
in the following situations:

* We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other
legal requirements, or seek to establish or exercise our
legal rights or defend against legal claims.

* We believe it is necessary to disclose such
information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action
regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations
involving potential threats to physical safety of any
person, or violations of Trapcall.com's Terms of Service.

Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when
information about you might go to third parties, and you
will have an opportunity to choose not to share the
information. Trapcall.com also reserves the right to display
targeted advertisements based on personal information.

If Lucky had violated this policy he would not be working
here.

--
Teltech Support
www.TeltechCorp.com

I was surprised to see this as a reply from them because I just assumed Lucky didn't even work for either of them. Guess I was wrong. Whatever. I'm still skeptical Lucky has dropped docs anyway since I've seen no proof of it.

Taking into consideration unlucky said "he owns Trapcall" but Trapcall just said he works in support, this makes unlucky's claim appear even more bogus unless the explanation is unlucky has simply "assumed" Lucky owned it by accident because he dropped docs.

unlucky should've considered this before posting that : it doesn't mean he "owns" either company, perhaps he hacked it so he was able to obtain admin access, it wouldn't be the first case of it at a company - he also should keep this in mind should he find himself in a similar boat in the future.

One thing though, just because Trapcall has said he doesn't violate any policy doesn't mean he hasn't-perhaps they simply haven't caught him at it.
Anyone considering using Trapcall may want to consider this point.

Edited by resistor X, 19 January 2010 - 12:33 PM.

#13 jeremy_

jeremy_

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:27 PM

To: <EMAIL DELETED BY ME FOR PRIVACY REASONS>

Made me laugh, and I don't know why.

Edited by jeremy_, 19 January 2010 - 02:28 PM.

#14 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:11 PM

EDIT: Since there is no proof, and the username "unlucky" is banned and can not provide any proof, there is no reason why this thread should still remain open. Lucky is not a member on here, therefore involvement of him should be of no concern to the board.

Just my two cents.

The thread should remain open for anyone else to provide proof. unlucky was not banned for the original post, he was banned for racial slurs and trolling in general. His original post was without evidence, but not necessarily without merit. I think we are providing a service here letting people know that it is questionable and to consider this when using the service. Personally, I won't do business with a company that he works for or is affiliated with. Some people bring an audience to a site or company like spokespeople and other people push clients away.

Based on his history of dropping docs (including mine), I do not put this past him. A zebra can't change its stripes. I still want proof or evidence. Was anyone else on this conf call? no one recorded it?

#15 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:05 PM

privacy policies.

in the corporate world people are known by there real names, or perhaps a nickname - them verifying that they have "A lucky" in support does not verify the identity of Lucky225

it may or may not be him... perhaps someone could ask lucky225 himself if he works for teltech (trapcall/spoofcard) if anyone has any contact info for him...

#16 resistor X

resistor X

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:09 PM

privacy policies.

in the corporate world people are known by there real names, or perhaps a nickname - them verifying that they have "A lucky" in support does not verify the identity of Lucky225

it may or may not be him... perhaps someone could ask lucky225 himself if he works for teltech (trapcall/spoofcard) if anyone has any contact info for him...

It IS him. I'd forgotten to paste in a copy of the email I sent them asking what I did, so here it is :

Sent:
Monday, January 18, 2010 7:29 PM
Subject:
Question
Do you have someone in support working for you by the name of "lucky225" (or jered if he changed it) ? Thank you ahead of time for a prompt reply,

-John

Notice I was very specific in my question to them.

StankDawg -

He dropped docs on you? I know your experience with him isn't the topic per se, but I would be interested in hearing about it, if you don't mind.
Just curious.

Since he dropped docs on you Stank, this dude sounds like a RAT (I put that in caps since he's a BIG rat).

Edited by resistor X, 19 January 2010 - 07:11 PM.

#17 Seymour-Birkoff

Seymour-Birkoff

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

And I thought I was the FUCKNUT ... What a n00b ....

#18 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:42 AM

StankDawg -

He dropped docs on you? I know your experience with him isn't the topic per se, but I would be interested in hearing about it, if you don't mind.
Just curious.

I'd rather not go back into unnecessary drama. The short version is that we were friends and he turned on me and gave out my personal phone numbers (including my personal/work cell) on a conf and I had people calling me at all hours of the night harassing me. He denies it, but I caught him in the act so it is 100% true.

back on topic... These companies are like any other, just be sure of who you are doing business with. If you don't support a company for any morals, religious, trust, or any reason, then find another company. It is that easy. There are others that offer this service aren't there? I think this is a good time and place for someone to post some alternatives.

#19 Trikk

Trikk

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

StankDawg -

Just curious.

I'd rather not go back into unnecessary drama. The short version is that we were friends and he turned on me and gave out my personal phone numbers (including my personal/work cell) on a conf and I had people calling me at all hours of the night harassing me. He denies it, but I caught him in the act so it is 100% true.

back on topic... These companies are like any other, just be sure of who you are doing business with. If you don't support a company for any morals, religious, trust, or any reason, then find another company. It is that easy. There are others that offer this service aren't there? I think this is a good time and place for someone to post some alternatives.

If anyone would like to receive a pin on my private asterisk box with settings similar to them, let me know. I will give away free minutes. All information ran across the box is encrypted and secured.

#20 doug

doug

BinRev veteran

• Members
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

I am really trying to not make things worse but this is just not fair...

This thread is completely ridiciolus (strom plz2 spell check for me firefox cant fix it) ... I personally chose not to post on these forums anymore because of I didn't want to be part or causing any drama for anybody. As far as I understand I was never banned from these forums, but I know some people that are more frequent contributors than myself knew that I was more with lucky's side of things being as how I've known him for quite some time and know him locally although that does not mean I always agreed with lucky's actions or viewpoints.

I decided to avoid any further drama for any party, to just split ways as I know it would of course not be a big deal to anybody in this community. I did try to post once in awhile, but after focusing on growing up and living on your own you kind of face different responsibilities and see life in the different way you did at your parents house.

The reason why I am posting again is because this thread is up that contains basically docs of someone's personal life and information which in my opinion should be completely against rules which I thought were really important to keep a good board up and running. I find it completely unfair to lucky225 to keep this up simply because somebody has an issue in the past with him. It's not even just bad for lucky225, it's even bad for the company who's not even doing anything and hasn't have had the pleasure of knowing tron to be pwned by him.

He posted docs in the past? All I personally ever recall was information that was completely public record that anybody could find and that person even knew it was public. I may be completely wrong about this, maybe there were other information going around behind my ears that I never knew about, I really don't know. But to be honest, that was around five years ago... Everybody went their separate ways since then and left each other alone. The relationship didn't work out, it ended ugly, that's it...people move on from that.

Lucky225 if anything has been the most respectful to the DDP since those times. He's banned, he knows that, he accepts that. He's never made an account to post on here or trying to be sneaky. He respects the rules because breaking the rules on these very forums is what started all of that in the first place. There have been many other people on these forums who have been banned who somehow always end up posting or creating an account...just like the original poster who started these whole thread....TRON. This person yet again continues to create drama for the internet and telephone community. Every time i hear and talk to tron on confs, i try to get along with this guy and i personally think somewhere in the tron head of his, he's some decent normal guy...but no im fucking wrong all the time..hes fucking tron! (not to be confused with the new movie TRON 2.0 coming out in the summer, youtube for trailer)

Lucky225 posted spam on these boards five years ago or so... and today he loses his job because of the rumors and security threat of what tron started. Thank you Binary Revolution Forums for effecting someone's career. We all have our ideas of who lucky really is, but to be honest he's just a married man trying to make a living and pay rent. And because of people like tron, and honestly partly the people that decided to keep this thread up..it has effected him in his real life. Did lucky225 ever cause anyone to lose their job? Did he really fuck up that bad to be paying the price now?

My point is Lucky225 has made mistakes and he can be goofy as we all know from dougtv (pimp the past) and default radio (RIP!)...that was forever ago... now he's just a goofy with no job. I am posting because nobody has come up to defend lucky and he can't speak for himself because he wont disrespect his ban. He's been and being respectful...can you people please do the same?

/end of rant. I'm not sure if this post is violation of any terms and if it is I do apologize and accept any type of ban. I am not trying to cause trouble I am just trying to defend a friend and not attack anybody. Thank you.

Edit: As StankDawg pointed out, if you ph33r find something else or do it yourself!

Edited by doug, 20 January 2010 - 09:56 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!