Posted Image
+++++++++++++++++

#2 frogbong

frogbong

mad 1337

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:11 PM

I'm working on one in java using the javax.comm api but it can only use SERIAL AT modems. I'll let you know when it's working. I will also add the ability to scan 800 numbers when the program is functional. I'll just need to tweak the ui a little bit and add some code to the backend.Attached File  outreach.jpg   20.96KB   32 downloads

#3 lucidphreak

lucidphreak

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

I'm working on one in java using the javax.comm api but it can only use SERIAL AT modems. I'll let you know when it's working. I will also add the ability to scan 800 numbers when the program is functional. I'll just need to tweak the ui a little bit and add some code to the backend.Attached File  outreach.jpg   20.96KB   32 downloads

Does scavenger dialer or phonetag, or the THC dialer not work? I was certain I used at least one of those under vista, if not 7?

#4 Afterm4th

Afterm4th

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:42 PM

Does scavenger dialer or phonetag, or the THC dialer not work? I was certain I used at least one of those under vista, if not 7?

I agree. Try running THC under compatability mode if it doesnt work in vista.... btw, 64 or 32 bit vista?

#5 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

it would be interesting to have a war dialer that used SIP for vista.. this way i would not need to put a dial up modem into any of my PCs... anything like that exist?

#6 Afterm4th

Afterm4th

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:41 PM

it would be interesting to have a war dialer that used SIP for vista.. this way i would not need to put a dial up modem into any of my PCs... anything like that exist?

Well theres warvox http://warvox.org/ but it sure aint for vista :p

#7 frogbong

frogbong

mad 1337

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:29 AM

I was gunna say, you could just program a simple port scanner that looks for open default SIP ports. Otherwise there's already a program that scans a given IP range for SIP services. The tool is called svmap and is part of sipvicous.

#8 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:02 PM

we have been able to scan entire 10,000 number prefixes within 3 hours.

thats what im talking about... guess i will have to install this on one of my spare PCs sitting in the closet collecting dust....

#9 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:01 AM

iWar, while only for Linux is my personal favorite war-dialer. Well, worth building a Linux box for war dialing.

#10 jfalcon

jfalcon

Hakker addict

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 593 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:11 AM

iWar, while only for Linux is my personal favorite war-dialer. Well, worth building a Linux box for war dialing.

There is an older version of iWar that works with Cygwin but due to constant changes in the iaxphone it might be broken. If there is enough demand, we can revisit compiling a version of it.

#11 Lord Nod

Lord Nod

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:23 AM

SkyeDiver makes it so you can wardial using Skype. Also, if you have Skype4Py it isn't too hard to write one.

#12 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:32 AM

SkyeDiver makes it so you can wardial using Skype. Also, if you have Skype4Py it isn't too hard to write one.

baa... with skype you need calling credit... there are several free SIP providers - which makes a SIP war dialer more attractive...

#13 jfalcon

jfalcon

Hakker addict

• 593 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:59 PM

baa... with skype you need calling credit... there are several free SIP providers - which makes a SIP war dialer more attractive...

But then it's just a dialer... there's no modem or call processing involved.

#14 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:20 PM

how so? using VoIP only eliminates the need for a modem and POTS line... it still could process the calls...

#15 Afterm4th

Afterm4th

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

how so? using VoIP only eliminates the need for a modem and POTS line... it still could process the calls...

Warvox has the ability to call many numbers at the same time. I records every call it makes. Warvox then uses an algorithm to analyze the sound from the call.

In other words, the program will scan the waveform of the sound and tell if you if the number was a fax machine, person, error code etc.

But like I said before, its not a windows based application

#16 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:39 PM

Warvox has the ability to call many numbers at the same time. I records every call it makes. Warvox then uses an algorithm to analyze the sound from the call.

In other words, the program will scan the waveform of the sound and tell if you if the number was a fax machine, person, error code etc.

But like I said before, its not a windows based application

have not had the chance yet to get it installed on one of my spare boxes... i have a few days off in the beginning of next week, so perhaps if i have nothing better to do this might be something that i play around with..

#17 Havoc

Havoc

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• 923 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:14 PM

I would go with VMplayer, Ubuntu portable/livecd and warvox or asterisk.

You can download for example preconfigured asterisk distros with web gui.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!