• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:54 PM

I will be in NYC October 9-16 (Friday to Friday). I will probably be down in Manhattan Saturday night. After I get a happy ending massage in Chinatown (or not) does anyone want to meetup somewhere and hang out or just wander the city dropping game and taking names?

Post here fewls...

NOTE: I will only have that Saturday (and possibly Sunday) to do shit. I will be tied up the rest of the week.

#2 ticom

ticom

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Moderating Team
  • 420 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:23 AM

There is an electronic flea (hamfest) up the road in CT that Sunday:
http://www.nutmeghamfest.com/

I will be in NYC October 9-16 (Friday to Friday). I will probably be down in Manhattan Saturday night. After I get a happy ending massage in Chinatown (or not) does anyone want to meetup somewhere and hang out or just wander the city dropping game and taking names?

Post here fewls...

NOTE: I will only have that Saturday (and possibly Sunday) to do shit. I will be tied up the rest of the week.

#3 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:35 PM

OK, my third trip to NYC in the past month and a half. This looks to be my last one for the rest of the year. You can read about my last trip to NYC in my blog.

I will be in town late Friday night 11/06 and leave the following Friday afternoon 11/13. I will only have that Saturday and Sunday available to meet up if anyone is interested. I wish I got in earlier that Friday so we could go to the 2600 meeting, but I don't arrive until like 10 PM. Anyone else have any ideas/suggestions?

#4 ticom

ticom

• Moderating Team
  • 420 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:14 AM

Anyone from the Northeast planning on heading over to the NY2600 meeting next Friday? (June 1st.)? It's their 25th. anniversary.

#5 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

Anyone from the Northeast planning on heading over to the NY2600 meeting next Friday? (June 1st.)? It's their 25th. anniversary.

i guess i should go.. been a while since i been to one...

#6 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:27 AM

i guess i should go.. been a while since i been to one...

guess i couldn't make it.. got stuck at work..

#7 ticom

ticom

• Moderating Team
  • 420 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:18 AM

Didn't make it either... With the new day job being closer to the meeting location than previous ones, I'm going to try and get down there to visit a least once this summer.

#8 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

yea i will try to get out to at least one this summer..

Didn't make it either... With the new day job being closer to the meeting location than previous ones, I'm going to try and get down there to visit a least once this summer.

#9 ticom

ticom

• Moderating Team
  • 420 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:18 AM

Definitely happening tonight.

yea i will try to get out to at least one this summer..

#10 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

my sexy new Thai girlfriend that made me completely forget about HOPE because we had our first data that weekend has taken up most of my free time and i completely forgot about it last week.. maybe some other time... maybe not.. lol

#11 ticom

ticom

• Moderating Team
  • 420 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

Went in August. Had a good time, but after whoknowshowmany years I felt like the Man Who Fell To Earth.

Probably go back in October or November.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!