28 replies to this topic

#1 Demonic_angel

Demonic_angel

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:18 PM

Edit:\
My sister likes gaiaonline. I don't know much about but lately she has had trouble logging into her account. I have disabled all firewalls and allowed all
cookies and still she cannot login. The computer is running SP3 Xp

She tells me that she apparently can only get on at 2 AM or 3 PM.

Is a problem with my stuff or gaia's?

Also, I securely connect to their homepage and get her logged in but then she will be kick immediately out.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Demonic_angel, 11 June 2009 - 05:18 PM.

#2 Phail_Saph

Phail_Saph

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:24 AM

It's probably this crazy chic causing explosive interest in Gaia, eating up all the bandwidth. She's a Youtube sensation.

But seriously, just email their tech support and ask. I haven't heard of any problems so its probably something on your end of the demarcation line.

-----Phail_Saph-----

#3 phasma

phasma

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:39 AM

My sister likes gaiaonline. I don't know much about but lately she has had trouble logging into her account. I have disabled all firewalls and allowed all

Also, I securely connect to their homepage and get her logged in but then she will be kick immediately out.

Any thoughts?

Sounds like she is banned or something. I've personally never had this problem with any login form on any website ever. Websites typically ban people by there IP addresses and account, so fire up Tor and see if you can log on in a new account. If you can than that confirms that she is banned.

#4 Ohm

Ohm

I could have written a book with all of these posts

• Members
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:55 AM

Something like Gaia will undoubtedly ban all Tor exit nodes.

#5 IndexPhinger

IndexPhinger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:01 AM

Any thoughts?

Sounds like she is banned or something. I've personally never had this problem with any login form on any website ever. Websites typically ban people by there IP addresses and account, so fire up Tor and see if you can log on in a new account. If you can than that confirms that she is banned.

don't do any hoohah like TOR, they'll B& you.

Try it at a public library or on a different ISP.

I cant access dealextreme for some odd reason, so your ISP might have troubles getting on gaia.

Edited by IndexPhinger, 13 June 2009 - 02:02 AM.

#6 phr34kc0der

phr34kc0der

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:08 AM

It's probably this crazy chic causing explosive interest in Gaia, eating up all the bandwidth. She's a Youtube sensation.

<3

#7 IndexPhinger

IndexPhinger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:15 AM

<3

<3 <3

#8 chown

chown

• Moderating Team
  • 493 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:06 PM

<3

Does she have ADHD? Anyway, I hope she gets hit by a bus.

#9 Phail_Saph

Phail_Saph

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:38 PM

I know. I spent like an hour viewing all her videos trying to determine whether or not she is nuts or some type of creative genius of a weird sort. She even says on that video that she doesn't have ADHD, but who knows. She definitely has some type of condition.

But we better watch out...she has a fan base that's just as nuts. People either love her (literally people are falling in love with her) or hate her. It's wild. She does have hypnotic eyes though.

-----Phail_Saph-----

#10 Demonic_angel

Demonic_angel

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:48 AM

Thanks for the replies guy, (that chic is crazy btw).

She is not banned it is working fine now. :huh:
I just don't get it. The same account that just wouldn't go, and now it works fine. I swear the same thing happened with my last topic, the problem just resolved itself (for now :ninja: )

#11 Aghaster

Aghaster

The Frenchman

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:45 AM

I know. I spent like an hour viewing all her videos trying to determine whether or not she is nuts or some type of creative genius of a weird sort. She even says on that video that she doesn't have ADHD, but who knows. She definitely has some type of condition.

But we better watch out...she has a fan base that's just as nuts. People either love her (literally people are falling in love with her) or hate her. It's wild. She does have hypnotic eyes though.

-----Phail_Saph-----

I get a feeling that she's faking this excited attitude just to bring attention. She doesn't look like she knows what to say.

#12 L33T_j0sH

L33T_j0sH

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:17 PM

-----Phail_Saph-----

I get a feeling that she's faking this excited attitude just to bring attention. She doesn't look like she knows what to say.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw her videos.

#13 Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:29 PM

There's nothing cute or funny about mental retardation.

#14 phr34kc0der

phr34kc0der

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:32 PM

There's nothing cute or funny about mental retardation.

Try watching the video again. Eventually she'll become cute and endearing <3

#15 Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:18 PM

Ugh. No thanks.

GaiaOnline is fine for 12-year-old kids, but I have no interest in hanging out with a bunch of 12-year-old kids.

#16 blackbox.fl

blackbox.fl

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:19 AM

But seriously, just email their tech support and ask. I haven't heard of any problems so its probably something on your end of the demarcation line.

-----Phail_Saph-----

You's trolllllllin'! :lol: B)

#17 Phail_Saph

Phail_Saph

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:31 PM

You's trolllllllin'!

don't forget that I'm a conceited bastard too... :D

#18 G-Brain

G-Brain

mad 1337

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:59 PM

http://en.wikipedia....nality_disorder

#19 criticalmass

criticalmass

mad 1337

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

<3

Does she have ADHD? Anyway, I hope she gets hit by a bus.

i second that i just watched it.

#20 WhatChout

WhatChout

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:52 AM

Noone on YouTube who makes webcam videos knows what to say, they just like the idea that potentially millions of people might look at their ugly dumb head. It's a self-sustaining system of delusional idiots, believing that just because some n number of people saw you, you matter or are popular. I am not a psychologist, but twitter, YouTube and all the other websites dedicated to the fact that most people get a headache after they read more than two sentences leech off of peoples' desire to be socially accepted, and the Internet circlejerk communities fill that niche surprisingly well. I can't blame the thirteen-year-olds for hoping that if they show some kind of affection towards a camwhore, she'll show them her tits, but it's frustrating to see most of people thinking that way.

Either way, what is the error your sister gets when she tries to log in?

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!