Photo
- - - - -

Phreak Phactor Special! Do You Want It?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Yay or Nay Phreak Phactor Special

Would you be interested in participating in a Speical episode of Phreak Phactor?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 livinded

livinded

Dangerous free thinker

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:21 PM

Talking to ntheory now... With current technology and options, it will cost around 40 bucks per episode to do phreak phactor.

Yeah, right now our DID options are pay only. Everything has a price that is per channel, per minute. Maybe I should open another poll/thread to discuss our other options.

You should just stick to something like fwd or creating a sip/iax account when a person signs up for the show so they can connect. Phreak Phactor isn't worth that kind of money and it will get insanely expensive quickly.

#22 Skunkworks

Skunkworks

mad 1337

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:28 PM

Talking to ntheory now... With current technology and options, it will cost around 40 bucks per episode to do phreak phactor.

Yeah, right now our DID options are pay only. Everything has a price that is per channel, per minute. Maybe I should open another poll/thread to discuss our other options.

You should just stick to something like fwd or creating a sip/iax account when a person signs up for the show so they can connect. Phreak Phactor isn't worth that kind of money and it will get insanely expensive quickly.

Yeah that sounds pretty good. There isn't any point in spending a ton of money on it when you don't really have to. I'd love to see the show come back though, phreak phactor was so epic.

Edit: Hey, can someone seed on the phreak phactor torrent? I can only find MP3s up to episode 11 on textfiles.com. I'll seed for at least a few weeks once I have a full copy.

Edited by Skunkworks, 23 September 2009 - 01:09 PM.

#23 DJ T.H.I.

DJ T.H.I.

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 01:51 PM

Yeah that sounds pretty good. There isn't any point in spending a ton of money on it when you don't really have to. I'd love to see the show come back though, phreak phactor was so epic.

Edit: Hey, can someone seed on the phreak phactor torrent? I can only find MP3s up to episode 11 on textfiles.com. I'll seed for at least a few weeks once I have a full copy.

Sonofa bitch...

This is Lunar first off, new ID.
Second, I had the rest of the Phreak Phactor Episodes.... but guess what NO ONE WANTED TO HOST THEM, so they are probably gone forever now, unless someone wants to do data recovery on my external hard drive for free, seeing how I lost all my data. I dont wanna pay for data recovery quote if nothing can be fixed.

So it's been a year but I will do everything possible to get this shit going.

Also Im gonna somehow get the 40 dollars for an episode. 5th anniversary of its death.

If you'd like to donate to getting an episode of phreak phactor for the summer special, send money via paypal to Zentripziteez@gmail.com and I will make sure we get something going. If it's still 40 dollars, then it should be all we need.

Also, wanna add, I wear my bin rev t-shirt all the time proudly, yall should get one too and do the same.

Oh and if anyone is in florida, and has some bitch work I can do for a lil bit of cash, I really could use it :) Ill sick your cheesy unsircumcized dick if I have to. I NEED MONEY. /cry On that note I'd like to make people aware, the paypal money sent for Phreak Phactor will ONLY be used for phreak phactor.

Edited by DJ T.H.I., 01 May 2010 - 01:57 PM.

#24 lattera

lattera

Underground Shizzleness

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:13 PM

Sonofa bitch...

This is Lunar first off, new ID.
Second, I had the rest of the Phreak Phactor Episodes.... but guess what NO ONE WANTED TO HOST THEM, so they are probably gone forever now, unless someone wants to do data recovery on my external hard drive for free, seeing how I lost all my data. I dont wanna pay for data recovery quote if nothing can be fixed.

So it's been a year but I will do everything possible to get this shit going.

Also Im gonna somehow get the 40 dollars for an episode. 5th anniversary of its death.

If you'd like to donate to getting an episode of phreak phactor for the summer special, send money via paypal to Zentripziteez@gmail.com and I will make sure we get something going. If it's still 40 dollars, then it should be all we need.

Also, wanna add, I wear my bin rev t-shirt all the time proudly, yall should get one too and do the same.

Oh and if anyone is in florida, and has some bitch work I can do for a lil bit of cash, I really could use it :) Ill sick your cheesy unsircumcized dick if I have to. I NEED MONEY. /cry On that note I'd like to make people aware, the paypal money sent for Phreak Phactor will ONLY be used for phreak phactor.

Are you authorized to accept payment in behalf of BinRev? For all those even thinking about donating, know the person with whom you are dealing. I don't know this guy.

Also, please try to keep the language on this forum a bit cleaner than that. I don't care if you choose to swear a bit here and there, but offering blowjobs is not the purpose of this forum.

#25 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 800 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:18 PM

but offering blowjobs is not the purpose of this forum.

so if offering is not the purpose, would soliciting for one be OK? lol

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!