• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 xetan

xetan

H4x0r

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:11 AM

i have read about the exe flasher that can make the rats undetectable, that adds 301 Kbs to the original file and that can run the file too...

i wonder that can anyone explain me that what is the "flasher" word mean in this ?
i mean that y is it called a flasher ?

still it does that same job !!

http://www.hackforum...d.php?tid=24343

#2 eth0s

eth0s

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:46 PM

Looks like there's a lot of controversy surrounding this app. Anybody disassemble this to see what it does?

#3 xetan

xetan

H4x0r

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:03 PM

lolz
thats y i thot of asking... cos i wasent sure of that !!

some of us mite really kno about this....
they must have experimented with things like these....

i can experiment but the download site the mention is not responding, hence i cant have that too at the moment....

;)

#4 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

umm...what? rats? it just binds something to something else?

Well, it does say in a hacking forum that you should not scan it before you try it (it *is* undetectable after all), so it MUST be trustworthy... :roll:

#5 thepcdude

thepcdude

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:39 PM

"Flasher"? That's just a gay buzzword to get skiddies going and jizzing in their pants. This simply appends an executable to another. Sort of like IExpress included right in Windows. This is used to attach RATs to normally innocent cute little exes. This is what nubs use. And by now it's definitely detected. And attach the RAT on your own, then it isn't detected.

#6 Cryptik Hex

Cryptik Hex

elite

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:57 AM

As a rule of thumb, anything that looks like that, and thats being given on a "hacking" forum probably doesn't work that well, or doesn't do anything at all. I could be wrong. In some cases, they might work, but they usually don't. That looks like its directed towards the noobs, which makes it a bit more suspicious.

Did you read everyone's posts on that page?

Also, please, just for clarity and as a courtesy, please try to spell a bit better. I'm sure thats not how you write in real life. Grammar helps here too. :D

#7 xetan

xetan

H4x0r

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:01 AM

As a rule of thumb, anything that looks like that, and thats being given on a "hacking" forum probably doesn't work that well, or doesn't do anything at all. I could be wrong. In some cases, they might work, but they usually don't. That looks like its directed towards the noobs, which makes it a bit more suspicious.

Also, please, just for clarity and as a courtesy, please try to spell a bit better. I'm sure thats not how you write in real life. Grammar helps here too. :D

i will keep that in mind !!!

thanx for that !!

but is there a hashing or a crypting algorithm in that ??
that makes undetectable ??

i would to know if there is a VB code to do the same thing...???
i m trying encryption in VB that is y i am interested to know this stuff !!!

#8 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:42 AM

thanx for that !!

A lot of AV's were fooled when the entry point of the executable was changed. There are several tools that do this, but not to sure how effective it would be against today's AV software..

#9 xetan

xetan

H4x0r

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:31 AM

thanx for that !!

A lot of AV's were fooled when the entry point of the executable was changed. There are several tools that do this, but not to sure how effective it would be against today's AV software..

i wonder if the antivirus can catch the executable virus...subjected to the face that it is encrypted ??
yea i know that they do it...but i m sure that they search some pattern in that file...

#10 Turtl3 st3w

Turtl3 st3w

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:34 PM

I was Wondering Were I could Download This Program Plese Reply :smile:

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!