#1021 dmine45

dmine45

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:46 PM

1-845-354-9912

Intercept operator on speed!

(makes the 120 IPM reorder afterwards super slow in comparison. It should be 240 IPM just to match!)

:lol: :D

#1022 VXO

VXO

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:47 AM

Holy carp! :lol:

That thing speaks so fast that the voice codec on my cell phone can't keep up -- the phomenes all run together!

Bit reservoir empty! Please add one quart of bits.

1-845-354-9912

Intercept operator on speed!

(makes the 120 IPM reorder afterwards super slow in comparison. It should be 240 IPM just to match!)

:lol: :D

#1023 Rpm

Rpm

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:56 PM

1(973)-409-3274

do you want to help legalize marijuana?

to help legalize marijuana call 1-973-409-3274
none of your information is needed simply press # and if we get 1,000,000 votes before august 6th 2009 (8/6/09) then president barack obama will consider legalizing marijuana

#1024 PhreakerD7

PhreakerD7

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 375 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:51 AM

1(973)-409-3274

none of your information is needed simply press # and if we get 1,000,000 votes before august 6th 2009 (8/6/09) then president barack obama will consider legalizing marijuana

If I remember right, I think its bunk. ie: The people they claimed were running it, actually weren't running it at all.

I might have a different number, but I'll google tomorrow and see if its the same one. If anyone can google in the mean-time and post results, it'd be win lol.

EDIT: http://www.showmethe...scam-confusing/

I guess its legit, but it sure confused the fuck out of me :P

Edited by PhreakerD7, 31 May 2009 - 01:57 AM.

#1025 totallyAunti

totallyAunti

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 09:07 PM

1(973)-409-3274

I once advocated for medical pot but I've since changed my mind on it being legal since I realized what I've been seeing.

What I've been seeing is that when pro-pot users aren't on their soapbox for legalizing it, they always describe their pot use differently than what they claim pot does to people during their soapbox. I've checked pro-pot sites, and all the advocates say these about legalizing it :
-it doesn't get anyone high, in fact, it does nothing to you.
-it's not a drug
-alcohol and cigarettes do worse things to people

What I realized was this :

I've been around many pot users that describe their experience using it this way :
"Man was I really messed up. I was wasted. It fucked me up!"

Then I realized that when I hear them say this it's because while not on their soapbox to legalize it, they describe it honestly. Which means they've been lying when they've said it produces "nothing" and "no high is involved" - and if cigarettes "do worse", how come I never hear a cig user say "It really messed me up. I was fucking HIGH!"?! Clearly the advocates just say that on their soapbox in hopes there won't be any people like me who hear them when they're off their soapbox. They guess wrong- I heard it all, so that's why I changed my mind.

And I also don't think they should all lie. Lying impresses only losers.

Edited by totallyAunti, 31 May 2009 - 09:14 PM.

#1026 PhreakerD7

PhreakerD7

• 375 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:49 AM

1(973)-409-3274

I once advocated for medical pot but I've since changed my mind on it being legal since I realized what I've been seeing.

What I've been seeing is that when pro-pot users aren't on their soapbox for legalizing it, they always describe their pot use differently than what they claim pot does to people during their soapbox. I've checked pro-pot sites, and all the advocates say these about legalizing it :
-it's not a drug
-alcohol and cigarettes do worse things to people

What I realized was this :

I've been around many pot users that describe their experience using it this way :
"Man was I really messed up. I was wasted. It fucked me up!"

Then I realized that when I hear them say this it's because while not on their soapbox to legalize it, they describe it honestly. Which means they've been lying when they've said it produces "nothing" and "no high is involved" - and if cigarettes "do worse", how come I never hear a cig user say "It really messed me up. I was fucking HIGH!"?! Clearly the advocates just say that on their soapbox in hopes there won't be any people like me who hear them when they're off their soapbox. They guess wrong- I heard it all, so that's why I changed my mind.

This is not the place to be discussing issues like that anyway. However, to indulge you...

The claim that cigarettes 'do worse' comes from the fact that there are numerous carcinogens and harmful chemicals placed in cigarettes by companies, versus the natural drugs/chemicals found in marijuana. Alcohol is a depressant and leads to an actual disease, called alcoholism. Cigarettes and alcohol can both lead to death, while marijuana is not physically addictive, and some studies have even shown it to reduce chances of cancer and Alzheimer's. (sure, smoke inhalation is dangerous, but there are THC pills and vaporizers to stop those effects)

So quit talking out of your ass when you haven't done your research, and quit posting retarded shit in threads where they don't belong.

To keep this thread on track:

http://www.instinct-.....c=1158.0;wap2

Edited by PhreakerD7, 01 June 2009 - 12:50 AM.

#1027 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:44 AM

I've checked pro-pot sites, and all the advocates say these about legalizing it :

Which means they've been lying when they've said it produces "nothing" and "no high is involved" - and if cigarettes "do worse", how come I never hear a cig user say "It really messed me up. I was fucking HIGH!"?!

WTF? :huh: :lol:

I have never, in all my life, ever - and I have heard many stupid things - but never, not ever, have I heard anyone say that smoking weed doesn't get you high.

That has got to be the most insane thing I have heard in a long time. I am at a total loss.

I feel obligated to post some numbers now... ummm...

1-800-525-7623 - American Express exchange rates (I got this from a textfile from '84 and it still works)
1-888-573-8255 - "Jupiter" MIT weather forecast

I bet I already posted those numbers like 50 pages ago, but whatever.

Edited by decoder, 01 June 2009 - 03:17 AM.

#1028 totallyAunti

totallyAunti

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:06 PM

Here's a number like this one I found posted on the internet: 715-886-5221 (let ring a long time then it answers).

The number I found that's nearly the same thing as that one is :

303-296-0501

This 303 number is listed to this company :
One Source Facility Services
6161 E. Evans Ave.
Denver, CO.
303-892-0846 (main number)

Here's what it says when you call it :

Hello. This is 303-296-0501.
It is now (inserts time here).
Zone 1, 74 degrees fahrenheit, ok.
Zone 2, 72 degrees fahrenheit, ok.
Zone 3, ok.
Zone 4, ok.
The sound is ok.
The power is on.
The batteries are ok.
The output is off.
Listen to the sound for 10 seconds (you'll hear what sounds like machinary running in a room).

Then this all repeats one more time and at the end of it you hear a tone and the line just sits there for a second and then says "Goodbye" and hangs up on you. Except one thing, on the second repeat of the above readout it skips over the "Listen to the sound for 10 seconds" part.

Weird, but the time it quotes is one hour behind Denver though it's a Denver phone number.

#1029 VXO

VXO

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:23 AM

Here's a number like this one I found posted on the internet: 715-886-5221 (let ring a long time then it answers).

The number I found that's nearly the same thing as that one is :

303-296-0501

Then this all repeats one more time and at the end of it you hear a tone and the line just sits there for a second and then says "Goodbye" and hangs up on you. Except one thing, on the second repeat of the above readout it skips over the "Listen to the sound for 10 seconds" part.

Weird, but the time it quotes is one hour behind Denver though it's a Denver phone number.

That's a Sensaphone unit. Do Sensaphones automatically roll over for DST? If not, that would explain a time discrepancy.

For a while, an arcade near me had a bunch of Williams pinball machines that didn't auto-DST. As a result, during the summer, it was possible to get the surprise midnight easter eggs on a couple of the machines while the arcade was still open at 11:30 PM!

Alright, here's another number for you guys. 786-336-6657. This number belongs to the Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center. Let me explain the setup for you so it makes more sense: The EOC has a "War Room", which has desks for representatives of a variety of county, state, and utility agencies. Televisions line the walls of the War Room. Now, of course, you could NOT have the sound on at all these TVs, so each one has a flag above it with a telephone extension number on it. You pick up a phone and dial the TV's extension to listen. If the TVs aren't on, the TV selections in the menu will just go silent on you. I wonder if this is upgraded to deal with the DTV transition?

The radio audio section is Miami-Dade Fire Rescue's channels. If you select a channel that's sent clear (analog), you'll get audio. If you select one that's encrypted (p.25 encrypted), the system will instantly hang up on you. I'm guessing this filters by ANI or something?

Scan near this number and you'll find some numbers saying to call 6657, but some will connect you to radio audio.

Don't call this at any time the Miami-Dade EOC is activated (hurricane!).

#1030 xcalibur

xcalibur

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:22 PM

Hello. This is 303-296-0501.
It is now (inserts time here).
Zone 1, 74 degrees fahrenheit, ok.
Zone 2, 72 degrees fahrenheit, ok.
Zone 3, ok.
Zone 4, ok.
The sound is ok.
The power is on.
The batteries are ok.
The output is off.

Someone should tell them that the batteries need to be replaced ^_^

#1031 spoof521

spoof521

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:12 PM

Play around with this, it's a really cool number. But this seems like a number that would end up being taken down/changed from too many calls, so I'm only going to leave it up for a day or two. If someone could record this, that would be appreciated.

I'll re-record this when I have my setup working correctly again. I need to make a new cable and I should be golden, Samo I know it's not what you wanted. I'll get it taken care of.. I also removed the number from the quote so you can remove the number from your post at a later date.

I listened to the clip but I don't know what it signifies; why is it a really cool number?

#1032 BillyBaxter

BillyBaxter

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:01 PM

215-972-0131-this number has a really weird ring.The moments when it breaks are like half a second long.

#1033 ThoughtPhreaker

ThoughtPhreaker

BinRev veteran

• Members
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:34 PM

That's a Sensaphone unit. Do Sensaphones automatically roll over for DST? If not, that would explain a time discrepancy.

I dunno, I don't think I've ever found a sensaphone that had the time set correctly, so I'm guessing not. Anyway, here's another one inside a CO. If you happen to call it at six or seven in the morning, you'll hear switchmen blaring AM talk shows - 503-266-1003

#1034 kkirby

kkirby

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:04 AM

1800 256 3652

they say national telephone...no hits on google..hmmm

#1035 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• 1,210 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:51 AM

Play around with this, it's a really cool number. But this seems like a number that would end up being taken down/changed from too many calls, so I'm only going to leave it up for a day or two. If someone could record this, that would be appreciated.

I'll re-record this when I have my setup working correctly again. I need to make a new cable and I should be golden, Samo I know it's not what you wanted. I'll get it taken care of.. I also removed the number from the quote so you can remove the number from your post at a later date.

I listened to the clip but I don't know what it signifies; why is it a really cool number?

It's very close to an EAS system the recording I posted was very short and I didn't really go far into teh system. I'll have to bust out the recording gear again re-record.

#1036 spoof521

spoof521

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:03 PM

What is this software you speak of? :)

843-661-0053 - Let me just put it this way; I think phreaks are the only people who might be able to appreciate a number like this.

In what situations would you be directed to that recording???

#1037 totallyAunti

totallyAunti

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:56 PM

What is this software you speak of? :)

843-661-0053 - Let me just put it this way; I think phreaks are the only people who might be able to appreciate a number like this.

In what situations would you be directed to that recording???

Hahahaha, rof. That number was funny! Ha! I wonder what it's doing there, I mean if you called 911 with a non-emergency and if they'd use a recording like that to give you the message, wouldn't they just patch you through to it cause it would be on their system someplace, so why is this on a dialable phone number?

Haha, I just wrote it down. I could use it to fool someone ;) .

Oh rats, the recording says I can't report when McDonalds forgets my lemonaide with my order <fyi, there's been news lately of people calling 911 to report this...wtf>.

Edited by totallyAunti, 16 June 2009 - 08:04 PM.

#1038 10nix

10nix

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:18 PM

Is it possible that some enhanced 911 #'s have an ss7 field for dnis or something along those lines that forwards the 'backdoor' to an intercept like this when it is dialed directly? If that was the case, a recording like this would make sense.

#1039 spoof521

spoof521

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:41 PM

Is it possible that some enhanced 911 #'s have an ss7 field for dnis or something along those lines that forwards the 'backdoor' to an intercept like this when it is dialed directly? If that was the case, a recording like this would make sense.

Does 911 require a 'real' phone number (and so therefore all 911 centers have a backdoor)? I thought I remembered reading this somewhere but I don't know the mechanics behind it.

#1040 10nix

10nix

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:19 PM

I don't know if they require it, but in my area at least they certainly have them.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!