Anyone have numbers from Australia?

#802 Inode

Inode

elite

• Members
  • 103 posts
Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:41 AM

You'll find a couple of Sydney scans at http://www.oldskoolphreak.com/tfiles/

Edited by Inode, 19 July 2007 - 08:41 AM.

#803 Rambo

Rambo

elite

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:19 AM

Cool Thanks, id really like to get into phreaking but i have no idea where to start. I live in the bush so i have practically no social life anymore :P

Those numbers dont seem to work for me, perhaps because i live in qld? I'm going to try and find some Qld numbers.

P.s. i used to know i webpage with ever payphone number in aus, but its down now apparently.

Edited by Rambo, 19 July 2007 - 10:56 AM.

#804 Inode

Inode

elite

• Members
  • 103 posts
Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:05 AM

Well, I'm in South Africa so I have no idea about your country's PSTN, but are you sure you're using the correct dialing codes prior to the number?

#805 Rambo

Rambo

elite

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:18 AM

Probably not doing anything correctly lol. I'm not a phreaker, although i really want to get into it.

EDIT: Ok thanks to google and a little patience ive found plenty of Aussie numbers (not enough yet though lol) but im on track. I especially like playing with pay phones and stuff. Learning how they work.

P.s. Do Telstra pay phones (in aus) ring when you call them? I heard that the ringer has been taken out?

EDIT: Never mind they do in fact ring, lol i rang a few places and people picked up so thats solved. Also if anyone want a list of pay phone numbers this is the place to go: http://payphones.mazzanet.id.au/. Works great here in aus should work in other places too

Edited by Rambo, 19 July 2007 - 06:58 PM.

#806 unity

unity

Ten Ten Three Two Three

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:56 PM

If you're interested in phreaking in AU, you should cheak out the Ausphreak community.

#807 Rambo

Rambo

elite

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:17 AM

According to google they've been shut down..

#808 Abhayaa

Abhayaa

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

I think I have some stuff laying around. Be glad to talk with you, for what I can anyway, about telephony in Oz, if/when I do. Afraid I don't have much though, since most of what I had was destroyed in a series of bad hard drive incidents. At any rate last I checked you could use 12722123 as an ANAC in Telstra territory (which is pretty much all of Oz). I'll see what else I have laying around.

Watch out for the spiders,
/ab.

#809 Abhayaa

Abhayaa

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:26 PM

You might want to try the WayBack thingie by the way for it, if you can't cache it up on google.

#810 Rambo

Rambo

elite

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:12 PM

Yeh i have the 12722199 number but thanks. All and any help would be appreciated.

#811 Abhayaa

Abhayaa

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:45 PM

Why do phone companies put recordings such as this in the exchange? I could understand if every one was there they could just forward to that number when they needed a particular recording, but it seems like there are just a few in most exchanges.

To make people ask why.

253-539-0012 says "You have reached the Qwest Linux DMS100." Switchmen like to have fun too!

Sorry this is a bit late, but better late than never -- I've been gone a long while :).

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty sure he's saying "Lenox", and not because I heard the recording.

I'll be all pedantic since I've been gone a while -- hope it's not an insult; disregard if you know this stuff already -- and give a breakdown of how CLLI codes are made up....

============================
CLLIcode Structure == 11 Chars:
--------------------------------------------------
1-4 : City
5-6 : State
7-8 : Wire Center (WC)
9-11: Office Designation Code
============================
Network Entity Code Naming Conventions:
---------------------------------------------------
SGx is for step switches (Selector Group)
MGx is for crossbar switches (Marker Group)
CGx is for non-digital ESS (Control Group)
DSx is for digital switches (Digital Switch)
RSx is for remote switches (Remote Switch)
CMx is for Cellular / Mobile switches
xxT is typically a tandem of some variety
=============================

Which is a fancy way of giving you too much info (learning is good :P) while not quite pointing out that switching entities use names and short abbreviations that give away their locations (usually a neighbourhood or street, but not always).

In this instance, your switch in question:
NPA/NXX: 253/539
CLLIcode: TACMWALEDS1
LATA: 674 (Seattle/Tacoma, WA)
Address: 601 113TH ST S, TACOMA WA 98444

has the CLLI code TACMWALEDS1, which breaks down to:
TACM == city == TaCoMa
WA == state == WAshington
LE == wire center (location) == probably "LEnox"
DS1 == office designation code (switch entity type) == DS1 == the first (ds*1*) digital switch (*DS*1) at that location.

I can give you more examples if you want, but it'd take some time since this software is sort of screwing up my space formatting (I did have a great post... until it posted, hah)... Let me know. Hope this helps :) -- If I was way too overexplanatory and/or pedantic, forgive me ... I just felt the need to blather.

Best,
/ab.

Edited by Abhayaa, 21 July 2007 - 03:52 PM.

#812 Rambo

Rambo

elite

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

Trust me i know practically nothing, i have been phreaking for about 3 days :P (well trying to). So nothing you tell me about phreaking will be an insult, just more knowledge (hmm that spelling doesnt seem right..? i am tired..) for me. Thanks for all that, i didn't really know any abbreviations. What i need most of all i guess would be a base point in which to begin learning, some tutorials or i dunno just some basic things to get me on track.

#813 Abhayaa

Abhayaa

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:28 PM

Trust me i know practically nothing, i have been phreaking for about 3 days :P (well trying to). So nothing you tell me about phreaking will be an insult, just more knowledge (hmm that spelling doesnt seem right..? i am tired..) for me. Thanks for all that, i didn't really know any abbreviations. What i need most of all i guess would be a base point in which to begin learning, some tutorials or i dunno just some basic things to get me on track.

Actually, the last posting about CLLI codes wasn't directed to you, so no worries. 11 digit CLLI codes are based on a NANPA (North American Numbering Plan Administration) formula. They don't apply in Australia (although if you're interested in telephony in the US, you may as well learn about em :) ).

Okay, Oz stuff.... See attached. NB: I snagged these some time ago but it's still a good couple of oz-specific articles (specifically by decimalz), but since you can't get them from their original location, here they are anyway. I may have made some adds or changes in there but I can't honestly remember. Anyway, this is what I had to use when I started to toy around a bit in Oz -- but, then, I started out with a lot of US knowledge, so whether this will help you or not is not something I can really guarantee. God, can you tell I'm tired? I'm rambling like hell.

Anyway... Once you're done with the articles attached, I'd be glad to answer any questions if I can (although I didn't really have much of a chance to experiment as much as I'd like when I was living in the Pacific, so I can't guarantee answers -- sorry -- it was more of a sabbatical from telecom for me)...

Best,
/ab.

Attached Files

#814 Rambo

Rambo

elite

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:44 PM

Lol your easily one of the most helpful people on this forum that i have met so far, even if your not sure you can help. cheers.

EDIT: Damn it...i have screwed myself, i should have used an old mobile phone lol. I tryed to change the SMS center in a ploy for free sms's but instead i cannot send sms's at all lol. So i change it back, same stuff "Invalid Settings". I'm working on fixing it now, lol i guess im learning things the hard way.

Edited by Rambo, 21 July 2007 - 05:10 PM.

#815 Abhayaa

Abhayaa

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:38 PM

Lol your easily one of the most helpful people on this forum that i have met so far, even if your not sure you can help. cheers.

EDIT: Damn it...i have screwed myself, i should have used an old mobile phone lol. I tryed to change the SMS center in a ploy for free sms's but instead i cannot send sms's at all lol. So i change it back, same stuff "Invalid Settings". I'm working on fixing it now, lol i guess im learning things the hard way.

If you save your sent sms's you can find out what the *correct* messaging center is from the report data in the sms.. or at least that was true in vodafone and three when I used em. But yeah, you might want to be careful toying with things you need before you're sure they work :P... Don't feel bad, happens to all of us. :cry:

#816 Rambo

Rambo

elite

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:43 PM

Lol the only info i get from sent sms's is: time, sent to:, and delivery report:sent. Damn, it happened because im tired and i didnt think before i messed with this...otherwise i would have used another phone. I copied down the number before i changed it but it still isnt working :voteno: Try and try again i suppose, or ring someone and have it fixed lol.

#817 Abhayaa

Abhayaa

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:11 PM

Lol the only info i get from sent sms's is: time, sent to:, and delivery report:sent. Damn, it happened because im tired and i didnt think before i messed with this...otherwise i would have used another phone. I copied down the number before i changed it but it still isnt working :voteno: Try and try again i suppose, or ring someone and have it fixed lol.

best way to test it is to try pressing 'reply' to a received message. what's your carrier/mobile company? I might have a number that'll work, if doing that doesn't turn out to be successful.

#818 Rambo

Rambo

elite

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:48 PM

I have completely fuxed my texting service lol. My carrier is Optus

#819 Abhayaa

Abhayaa

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:09 PM

I have completely fuxed my texting service lol. My carrier is Optus

Did you try setting it to the Optus Message Center at +61-411990000 ? As of a few months ago I know it worked... Either way, let me know in private message. Don't want to clutter up this thread anymore, esp since it's a long-standing pin.

Edited by Abhayaa, 21 July 2007 - 09:10 PM.

#820 Abhayaa

Abhayaa

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 12:10 AM

Verizon <-> CLEC Partner Solutions Customer Care
@ 877-946-5222 (7a-8p, M-F -- goes to voice mail all other times)

Verizon's Partner Solutions Customer Care group is the point of contact for Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs) concerning:

* System Availability (Problems with on-line & application-to-application
interfaces for local service. These issues include: slow response times, time outs,
loss of access/functionality, and inability to download files or reports.)
* System Errors (Returned responses not consistent with Business Rules.)
* Billing (Daily Usage Feed (DUF), Bill Data Tape (BDT), Simpleview and
Powerbill technical issues)
* Exceptions (LSI and EDI notifiers, Loop Qualification and Line Loss errors.)

The purpose of the PSCC is to enable CLECs to report troubles so that they may quickly resolve the issue and communicate the resolution(s) to the customers. The PSCC is responsible for working with all Verizon internal departments to bring about resolution. The PSCC also works with CLECs to conduct joint diagnosis when necessary. The PSCC is responsible for all CLEC troubles that occur in the Production Environment. Any problems that occur in the CLEC Test Environment (CTE) should be referred to the CLEC’s Testing Coordinator.

Some options include obtaining a...:
System Availability Ticket
System Error Ticket
Billing Ticket
Line Loss Ticket Entry
Loop Qual Ticket Entry
PON Exception Ticket
Other Ticket

/ab

Edited by Abhayaa, 25 July 2007 - 12:23 AM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!