• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SUB-S0NIX

SUB-S0NIX

!Pee-Wee Pimpin!

• Members
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:07 AM

Its kind of funny how the sub-conscious minds works. Always bringing random thoughts and ideas to the forefront of ones mind without any reason at all and then later learning that such a thing does exist and your sudden emotions were not ones of paranoia or insanity. Anyways I just found out about this database system the NSA has, secret name Main Core. As we all know the government has probably had this capability for a long time, but its fucking scary to know that they are actually releasing this shit publicly in the name of "terrorism".

READ

Please post your thoughts or comments on the matter.

Also, one could say that using proxies and such things could DEFEAT such a tap, but your wrong. Such data is being tapped right at the source before one's traffic hits the internet and one's proxy being used. I guess one could setup some kind of encrypted tunnel or vpn over the internet and then step out of a host onto the internet, but I'm pretty sure the NSA can crack some hard core encryption relatively fast, as far as I know.

Edited by SUB-S0NIX, 27 March 2009 - 01:08 AM.

#2 dinscurge

dinscurge

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:27 AM

i suppose they know all about me lols, but i'd guess proxy's wont do anything as it depends on what you do at the proxy, i mean say you logged on binrev they'd know its you instantly, if you just search google or something there would be some kind of delay. inless you use gmail of course then they would know its you right away i mean if you log in like an idiot they'll be able to confirm everything you search on any cpu and ip/mac. and they probably save everything thy can conform for each of the 8m people, in case they are using encrypted messages (forget what is called but when you lay a template over the text and it has wholes and where the wholes are is where the words for the actual message is) it would also help show the persons movement if they are actually posting anything of any importance telling what they are doing especially if they went underground.

#3 shizzle

shizzle

elite

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:49 AM

i suppose they know all about me lols, but i'd guess proxy's wont do anything as it depends on what you do at the proxy, i mean say you logged on binrev they'd know its you instantly, if you just search google or something there would be some kind of delay. inless you use gmail of course then they would know its you right away i mean if you log in like an idiot they'll be able to confirm everything you search on any cpu and ip/mac. and they probably save everything thy can conform for each of the 8m people, in case they are using encrypted messages (forget what is called but when you lay a template over the text and it has wholes and where the wholes are is where the words for the actual message is) it would also help show the persons movement if they are actually posting anything of any importance telling what they are doing especially if they went underground.

Keep smoking that shit.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!