4 replies to this topic

#1 Back Hacker

Back Hacker

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:03 PM

:P Hi Every body,
I'm very pleasant to made friend with all of you.
I'm a newbie so i want to learn how to hack a forum.
Have anyone is good hacker can teach me hack this forum?
:P http://muicamau.info/forum/

It many error but i don't know how to hack it?

#2 Spyril

Spyril

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:12 PM

We will not teach you how to do anything illegal here. Even if we wanted to help (which we don't), you didn't provide any specific details that could give us something to work with. That, and you clearly don't know anything about what you're doing. Read the rules, learn a thing or two about computers, appropriately phase your questions, or get the fuck out.

#3 Back Hacker

Back Hacker

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:43 PM

We will not teach you how to do anything illegal here. Even if we wanted to help (which we don't), you didn't provide any specific details that could give us something to work with. That, and you clearly don't know anything about what you're doing. Read the rules, learn a thing or two about computers, appropriately phase your questions, or get the fuck out.

Hi, Man this is the very bad forum in vietnam, they use the vbulletin without license from vbulletin.org but they also give a free software steal from internet share for other one, so i don't know how to hack it, so i would like help from all of u.
thank you

#4 twirlz

twirlz

Default Custom Title

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:49 PM

Hi, Man this is the very bad forum in vietnam, they use the vbulletin without license from vbulletin.org but they also give a free software steal from internet share for other one, so i don't know how to hack it, so i would like help from all of u.
thank you

BinRev is not a "hacker for hire" or "hackers on steroids".

#5 Ohm

Ohm

I could have written a book with all of these posts

• Members
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:29 PM

Please take the time to read the rules.

3. DEFINITION OF "HACKING"
Hacking is about production, not destruction; it involves curiosity, research, analysis, knowledge, the creation of new ideas, the discovery of amazing breakthroughs, and the sharing of information with those who will use it responsibly. Hacking is not illegal activity. The Digital Dawg Pound and the Binary Revolution Forums will not take any responsibility for your actions, nor do we condone any sort of illegal activity, especially in the name of hacking.

Thread locked.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!