Photo
- - - - -

How do you find someone's photo online?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 3v0lut10n

3v0lut10n

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:52 AM

Hey

There was a guy that took a picture of a girl I know. He had it on photo - also i heard that she was cheating withi him on her bf. There has to be pictures of her. Any idiot would upload them and I think he's an idiot. The thing is when I asked him when I met him - he just acted all cool and collected. So there has to be some pictures of her somewher eon the net. I'm using a bit torrent to see if there is any files shared - also, looked up in images.google.com and tried to do inurl:"Index Of" IMG##### jpg but nothing was found. Plus, don't konw I could find the guy either because I tried looking for his myspace and face book but found nothing.

Any help thanks!

3v0lut10n

#2 DanielG

DanielG

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:55 AM

try http://tineye.com

TinEye is the first image search engine on the web to use image identification technology. You can submit an image to TinEye to find out where and how that image appears on the web, or to find modified or edited versions.

#3 3v0lut10n

3v0lut10n

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:25 AM

I downloaded a picture from the girl's myspace then registered on Tineye but it didn't find anything. It told me that the database is still small. I however downloaded the toolbar.

Also, not to mention I don't have the exact picture that I saw Craig have when he should it to his friends. Tineye is pretty impressive though.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!