• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 biosphear

biosphear

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 02:23 AM

I am here in SoCal and have found that it is harder and harder to find any hackers in my area.
Call me dumb but I have looked and have found vary little if any thing at all.

So If you are in the SoCal (San Diego to Hemet) area PM me.
I want to start to get a meeting for people who enjoy security and more with computers.

Happy Hacking

biosphear

#2 livinded

livinded

Dangerous free thinker

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:34 PM

Toorcon is coming up this weekend, why not check that out and meet local people there. Unfortunately I wont be attending. If you don't mind going a bit farther north there is irvine underground and dc949. I don't know of anything specific in the SD area except toorcon, but there is possibly a dc group or a 2600 group around there.

#3 Savax

Savax

H4x0r

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:58 PM

Toorcon is coming up this weekend, why not check that out and meet local people there. Unfortunately I wont be attending.

Word, this is the first time in 4 years I've missed toorcon, I've met a bunch of SD locals there. I think teklord is the dcgroup contact for SD.

#4 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• 951 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:42 AM

Toorcon is coming up this weekend, why not check that out and meet local people there. Unfortunately I wont be attending. If you don't mind going a bit farther north there is irvine underground and dc949. I don't know of anything specific in the SD area except toorcon, but there is possibly a dc group or a 2600 group around there.

Wait.. your irvine area?

#5 livinded

livinded

Dangerous free thinker

• 1,942 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:55 AM

No, I'm Los Angeles but I've met some of the guys down in OC, specifically dc949 and irvine underground. I don't know much about what's going on in SD except for toorcon though. But I'm sure there are others down there.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!