• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 951 posts

Posted 15 December 2002 - 11:47 PM

Hey all. I havent ran this by Dual yet so it may get shot down I tried to call him tonight about it but was unable to get a hold of him. I was pondering a special release of the RFA a Holiday one if you will. Now the idea was to have a 2 hr segment of nothing but RFA.. now this wouldnt have to be broadcasted as we are normally use to 1 hour but I figured for the holiday we could gather on the mics again and give the RFA listeners something for Christmas. I was thinking some of the hardcores getting on and we just discussing in a open forum manner.. having myself, Dual, wintermute.. merichan, possibly try and grab Rax and even Kondor.. hell the more the better. Now I guessed 2 hours but hey it can be longer. The idea being that we give the community something to listen to for the holidays that is a little out of the ordinary.. anyways just tossing it out there so Dual.. get back to me on this.. would love to help you put something like this together.

#2 Souljacker

Souljacker

H4x0r

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 01:55 AM

That sounds like a great idea!

#3 W1nt3rmut3

W1nt3rmut3

Phreak Scout

• 321 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 02:13 AM

hehehhe, i have enough stuff to fill two hours. dual knows what im talking about. :rockon: :rockon:

#4 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• 951 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 12:04 PM

Thats perfect then.. I know I have a lot to talk about and this week Im mostly free so I can get in and do it..

#5 dual

dual

BinRev veteran

• 1,196 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 12:21 AM

I like this idea. We'll talk...

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!