• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 latency

latency

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 02:43 PM

I was telling Stank about this show that used to be on - hosted by Shamrock and Mantis and he wanted to see some episodes but I couldn't find any...

does anyone else have any archives or know where to find them?

#2 0ccupant

0ccupant

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 06:38 AM

Parse used to be the most popular show on Pseudo.com. A hack show with hiphop slang. The show was video streamed through Real Player. The bandwidth I had back then made it unwatchable. The hosts seemed to concentrate more on attitude than content.

Pseudo disappeared for years and just recently returned - less technical with more of a focus on music. In the Message Boards there are at least two threads regarding Parse. Their requests for archived episodes were not answered.

I would like to see Parse again. I wonder how the vocabulary stood up to time.

#3 auto

auto

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 December 2002 - 10:03 PM

If memory serves me correctly Shamrock was the focus of that horrible MTV special on hackers. He tried to make himself out to be on a important quest for a disk one of his friends had and made it seem as if the police were after him, casting a bad light on real hackers everywhere. He later claimed that it was all a attempt to make MTV look bad. Needless to say i was never a fan of the show.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!