• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 M_from_S

M_from_S

elite

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 02:26 PM

I thought D.P. mentioned in passing on a recent RFA that it would be great if there was a way to give unwanted gear to others who might make some use out of it. I am moving and have a Coolerguys Wind Tunnel PC Case and would rather give it away instead of throw it away. It is a little on the loud side since it has five built-in fans but a nice case nonetheless. Any takers? or suggestions on where to post for those in need?

:huh:

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 02:47 PM

I will put a forum for topics like this. For now, keep them here. I will move them as admin when I create it (hopefully, this weekend)

#3 latency

latency

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 05:09 PM

hey i'm interested - trying to build a desktop for gaming since the laptop the school "provides" me with has crap for a graphics card.

are you local to CT or MA? if so i'll come pick it up - otherwise i'll let you give it to someone else closer by (shipping that would probably be a bitch)

#4 M_from_S

M_from_S

elite

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 December 2002 - 04:09 AM

I'm nowhere near CT or MA. But i'd still be willing to ship it. Since i'm moving i have tons of boxes and bubble wrap and i think an empty case would be pretty light - i'll just send it the slow way via the post office. You would have to give me a week to unload from my move then i could get it out to ya.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!