• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BlackHatter

BlackHatter

I have the Phreak Phactor

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:19 PM

Im having trouble trying to find wpa password lists. So if anyone willing to give up there it would be freaking sweet or any good password lists. Thanks

#2 Lord Wud

Lord Wud

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:51 PM

http://www.google.co...a password list

#3 vaco

vaco

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:00 PM

Follow the link in this guy's post: THIS ONE

#4 duper

duper

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:47 PM

WPA doesn't use passwords. It uses a pre-shared key (PSK.)

There's another topic currently going on WPA keys over here.

P.S. Nothing peeves me more than someone that responds with g0ogle to an honest question. Lord, did you even look at the results of that search before posting it? There's no such thing as a WPA password list.

#5 Lord Wud

Lord Wud

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:01 PM

P.S. Nothing peeves me more than someone that responds with g0ogle to an honest question. Lord, did you even look at the results of that search before posting it? There's no such thing as a WPA password list.

The first result is a project from Renderman/church of wifi that has torrent links for two large wpa tables. When I saw the post I remembered Renderman's talk at defcon. So I searched using the same terms that blackhatter used, and it just happened to be the first link. I thought that by posting a direct link I would be implying that I pulled it out of a secret stash of links somewhere. In any case heres the link for people who don't know how to use Google on their own.

http://www.renderlab...cts/WPA-tables/

#6 defecto

defecto

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:50 PM

Ok this is to kinda add alittle to the question. I heard sony uses the phone number as a password for there customer....So if you call the tech support and say that you need help setting up yout router or wireless network . They walk you through it and then help you password protect it by using your phone number for the key or password...This is just what i ve heard is there any truth to this and if so all I would have to do is find the phone number of the router ....if they havent changed to something else...

#7 XxthugstylezxX

XxthugstylezxX

a55 k1553r

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:28 PM

Ok this is to kinda add alittle to the question. I heard sony uses the phone number as a password for there customer....So if you call the tech support and say that you need help setting up yout router or wireless network . They walk you through it and then help you password protect it by using your phone number for the key or password...This is just what i ve heard is there any truth to this and if so all I would have to do is find the phone number of the router ....if they havent changed to something else...

Specifically for Sony i have no idea. I remember back in 2005 early 2006 when i worked for geeksquad they did this. They used a broadcasted SSID, and the phone number for their WEP. So yes that is/was implemented but as of the current day i dont know. I do know that for SBC/Yahoo they have modem+wireless router combo. They use i believe a 12-16 digit WEP which if memory servers me right it was all numbers. Now about 4 months ago or so when i worked for "Fire Dog" they used WPA with a pass phrase as they PSK (at least i think they did) for wireless security. I may be off as this is off the top of my head and it was a while ago. Im sure old customers from GeekSquad still have their phone number as the WEP key. So if you are war driving find a broadcasted SSID, look in the white pages for that address, find their phone number and try it. Also factory admin passwords, 123456789 and/or 0 for the WEP key, wireless security is a huge subject that has been discussed over and over again. With a few searches on various forums, google, and friends im sure you can come up with some fun stuff ;)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!