• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#21 biosphear

biosphear

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:26 PM

i am jus 16 yo n i have a life.....unlike u livin on these forums..go get a life

Forum Rules:Nubie Flaming will not be tolerated!

I know the form rules. and that was not a flame. :rules:

I bet you really think I live on these forums. LOL. I find that sad.

I would try to get a life, but I am to busy making money and Djing for parties. :D

Wil y0 sho me how to get a life. I am jus failin at it. (Wow that was harder then I thought it would be.)

Oh and that is not a flame...Again.

#22 sshblack

sshblack

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:25 AM

What kind of a life can you have at 16?

Not a flame, more a theoretical question.

#23 Little Deviant

Little Deviant

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:32 AM

It really depends on how you define life, which, incidentally, is an incredibly relative term. For example, if you, not specifically you sshblack but many of you in general, were to speak to, say, your average 16 year old, they would, in all likelihood, tell you to go and get a life because they define life differently than you do. They define it as sports, parties, etc while you define it as microchips, processors, etc (and the occasional party ;)) So, essentially, having a life can be defined as a social life, a home life, a life with hobbies, it all depends on the person you're talking to. So you can have a life at 16, a job, a social life, hobbies, just as well as you can have a life at 25, with a career, friends, a significant other.
Just sayin

</mild rant>
Also, what the hell is the point of this thread anyway, knowing the nature of the OP I would think it would have been locked a while ago?

EDIT: Jesus I need to not use commas as much

Edited by Little Deviant, 22 November 2008 - 11:33 AM.

#24 Spyril

Spyril

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:45 PM

It really depends on how you define life, which, incidentally, is an incredibly relative term. For example, if you, not specifically you sshblack but many of you in general, were to speak to, say, your average 16 year old, they would, in all likelihood, tell you to go and get a life because they define life differently than you do. They define it as sports, parties, etc while you define it as microchips, processors, etc (and the occasional party ;)) So, essentially, having a life can be defined as a social life, a home life, a life with hobbies, it all depends on the person you're talking to. So you can have a life at 16, a job, a social life, hobbies, just as well as you can have a life at 25, with a career, friends, a significant other.
Just sayin

Cool! So...I do actually have a life? ;)

#25 Cyberpunk

Cyberpunk

Gibson Hacker

• Validating
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:47 AM

The first thing that came to me after seeing Quazor's dumb post was:

Posted Image

I said rage, not flames.

Edited by Cyberpunk, 26 November 2008 - 12:48 AM.

#26 Quazor

Quazor

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:22 PM

Posted Image

I said rage, not flames.

but nobody didnt ask you that?? now tell me who asked you that?

Posted Image

Edited by Quazor, 28 November 2008 - 11:26 PM.

#27 phasma

phasma

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:04 AM

Posted Image

I said rage, not flames.

Posted Image

Dude that really didn't make too much sense at all. And if you have such the active life you speak of how come you are digging almost a year old thread? Not flaming, just calling it like I see it.

Edited by phasma, 29 November 2008 - 02:44 AM.

#28 Quazor

Quazor

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:07 AM

Posted Image

I said rage, not flames.

Posted Image

Dude that really didn't make too much sense at all. And if you have such the active life you speak of how come you are digging almost a year old thread? Not flaming, just calling it like I see it.

ask i asked before....who asked you that

#29 Little Deviant

Little Deviant

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:59 AM

Posted Image

I said rage, not flames.

Posted Image

Do you have ANY idea what a forum is?

fo⋅rum
   /ˈfɔrəm, ˈfoʊrəm/
1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.
2. a court or tribunal: the forum of public opinion.
3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.
4. the Forum, the forum in the ancient city of Rome.

Discussion. Nobody actually has to ask for someone's opinion. They just throw it out there, and people can agree, disagree, or build off of it.
Also, read this: http://www.paulgraha...m/disagree.html
Not a flame, just a suggestion for you to improve your argument skills

EDIT: Citation

Edited by Little Deviant, 29 November 2008 - 12:01 PM.

#30 Quazor

Quazor

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:13 PM

Posted Image

I said rage, not flames.

Posted Image

Do you have ANY idea what a forum is?

fo⋅rum
   /ˈfɔrəm, ˈfoʊrəm/
1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.
3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

Discussion. Nobody actually has to ask for someone's opinion. They just throw it out there, and people can agree, disagree, or build off of it.
Also, read this: http://www.paulgraha...m/disagree.html
Not a flame, just a suggestion for you to improve your argument skills

EDIT: Citation

u c how dis started....i jus made one lame post....den a whole set of fellas jus started to set it off in here.....dey are the bigger fellas on the forum n actin like sum lil children.......i jus came here to learn more from u guys......not argue wit u...........

Edited by Quazor, 29 November 2008 - 01:18 PM.

#31 Cyberpunk

Cyberpunk

Gibson Hacker

• Validating
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:31 PM

u c how dis started....i jus made one lame post....den a whole set of fellas jus started to set it off in here.....dey are the bigger fellas on the forum n actin like sum lil children.......i jus came here to learn more from u guys......not argue wit u...........

Posted Image

Could you at least have proper grammar? It took me forever to understand that.

Edited by Cyberpunk, 29 November 2008 - 11:31 PM.

#32 chown

chown

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Moderating Team
  • 493 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:44 AM

I LIKE BEANS!

#33 Remix

Remix

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:52 AM

Yep, usually how it goes....soon Watchout will come in and make such an antagonizing and condescending post that everyone reading will want to kill themselves, then one of the mods will come in and break up the whole party.

#34 Quazor

Quazor

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:54 AM

sorry for the bad language it's a bad habit i have to lose..........

all this was just a huge mistake......firstly,i just made a lame post(so the members on the forum proclaimed)......then secondly,a gang of you all just came saying it is a lame.............injunction to that your assailant(little deviant) previously stated
that a forum is:-

So the typical user isn't allowed to share their opinions??

Ultimately,i didn't come here to cause any havoc with the members.....i just came here to discover skills that you guys posseses but if this is the image you-all are giving me then i would refrain from this forum.......

#35 Little Deviant

Little Deviant

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:47 AM

I said that a forum is a place for people to share opinions, ok? And you were accusing us of saying things because "nobody asked us about it"
So, that's hypocritical. We have no problem with you sharing your opinions, but when you revive an 8 months old thread with " hahahah......that is not hacking......da is jus being kinna smart....... " a useless comment just to up your post count, that's when we get annoyed. Share your opinions in threads that aren't dead, not old crap that nobody has looked at since January.

#36 Ohm

Ohm

I could have written a book with all of these posts

• Members
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:11 PM

If you can't learn to play nice, I'll have to keep locking threads. Starting a flame war for such a silly reason is... silly.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!