• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Philosopher

The Philosopher

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 12:04 AM

A Colorado hacker by the name of rev and I are attempting to organize and increase the attendance of the Denver Colorado 2600 meeting. The location has been changed-the new location is the Barnes and Noble at Denver West in Lakewood. Attendance has apparently been fairly low, so if you are a 303- or 720-based hacker/phreak and harbor some interest, PM me and I will relay the information to rev. You can locate rev and I also on the 2600 IRC network. Do note, however, that rev is the primary organizer of the meeting-I will be attending my first Colorado meeting soon as well-I can merely relay the information to rev and offer suggestions.

#2 therev

therev

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:44 AM

If you are interested feel free to just show up.. it appears there is zero activity on this forum as far as Colorado Meetings go.. which is kinda sad.. anyways contact me at hellorev@gmail.com if you got questions, comments, or concerns..

-rev

#3 noir

noir

elite

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

I can't even picture where Denver West Village is. How far down West Colfax is it?
I find it a little funny that this will be the second place listed for the location of a Colorado 2600 meeting that isn't in Denver.

#4 The Philosopher

The Philosopher

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:03 AM

Are you aware of the location of Colorado Mills Mall? "Denver West Village" is practically an alternate term for the surrounding area... It is located on 14500 W. Colfax, if that will prove assistive...By the way, it should be noted that the former location at Parker and Arapahoe is dead insofar as 2600 meetings, if that point wasn't clarified from the onset. The location has been officially altered in the magazine, with the new one appearing in the next issue. This meeting, much like all others, is merely in a convenient location for both of its founders/attendees at present.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!