• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hackproof

hackproof

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:54 PM

Ok i been struggling for months to hack my SKY36106 router i wont to test if its crack able no wordlist dictionairys work so i looked for cain & able which was the eaiset to find with brute force gen and now i got it but how do i upload a wpa handshake that is saved on the cain and able and crack it i no how a sky router wpa psk key looks like it looks like this :DGXXSUCS now i did a wpa hash calculator i put the essid as sky36106 and i put the wpa phrasses (ASCll) as this DGXXSUCS and got the hash calulated then i add a hash in the cracker named it SKY36106 and then i choose custom in brute force and i put the key i think tht would crack it as DGXXSUCS and now it says 12 thousand what not years am i doing it the right way please post umm or can u tell me how to upload wpa saved files or how to crack the save wpa as i been on it for weeks

#2 Ohm

Ohm

I could have written a book with all of these posts

• Members
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

Please use punctuation. I tried to read your post but it was just too painful.

#3 thenotwist

thenotwist

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

Please use punctuation. I tried to read your post but it was just too painful.

I second that...

#4 RedAnthrax

RedAnthrax

n00bie

• Binrev Financier
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:39 PM

Why use punctuation when you can get it out in one sentence?

#5 hackproof

hackproof

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:39 PM

Ok basically i will explain in simple form i have a wpa psk handshake that is saved i saved it when i got it now i wana crack it with cain and able but i dunno how to import the handshake to brute force generate it ?

#6 LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

TCP/IP....PI/MP

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:53 PM

ok how exactly did you get the wpa handshake? there shouldve been 4 psk .cap files. certain versions of aircrack fail to detect special characters, spaces, and capital letters. i dont understand exatly what youre talking about try to give a bit more detail.

#7 l337 bbqhaxor

l337 bbqhaxor

H4x0r

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 01:57 PM

I think if you want to use Cain and Able to capture the wpa hand shake, you need a AirPcap adapter. That might be your problem.

Edited by l337 bbqhaxor, 12 January 2008 - 01:58 PM.

#8 xof7

xof7

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:37 PM

First off USE PERIODS...

Its really simple to import a sniffed wpa handshake into cain. Open up Cain and then choose the "Cracker" tab.

Then look at the pane on the left hand side. Click on the line that says "802.11 Captures".

After you click that go to the top of the screen and click the blue plus sign. Navigate to your saved capture file and then open it.

Cain will then parse the capture file and tell you what it found. If it found a wpa authentication handshake, you can then select it and click "Import into Cracker" or something like that.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!