• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 natas

natas

De La Natas

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 11:23 PM

anyone know of a free web hosting with no pop ups or banners or anything???

#2 neuro

neuro

biggest post whore in history

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 11:29 PM

http://hostultra.com/ is a great host, but there are banners...

#3 psychopuppy

psychopuppy

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 11:32 PM

your linux box? ;)

#4 natas

natas

De La Natas

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 11:56 PM

damn it i dont want any banners. and i dont want to setup a box to do this from. i just want something easy like angelfire minus all the shit....like a free shell server place that does free webhosting too.

#5 kizzle

kizzle

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 12:49 AM

Free public webhosting with no way to compensate the owner just doesn't exist anymore. I've used a couple back in the day when internet companies had seemingly unlimited money but it just doesn't happen anymore. Your best bet is to ask around here for a lil bit of space and bandwidth. I'm sure someone will come through for you.

#6 White_Raven

White_Raven

That's so raven!

• Banned
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 01:26 AM

Im working on getting HHC mack in ym possestion.. once that happens I will make a public call for people interested in being hosted for free.. till then Im still working on gettign HHC before its sold out from under me.

#7 lowtec

lowtec

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 02:13 AM

Actually.. there are free webhosts out there with no pop ups or banners, but most have a catch such as they get to send you spam or the service plain sucks ass and goes down like every 2 hours.

I was on www.doteasy.com for a while, and it was the best of the 'free' hosts. Only thing is, you have to either register your domain with them or transfer it to them. I'm not sure if they keep ownership or not.

There are ways to remove popups and banner ads from sites like geocities or angelfire....

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!