• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 I-baLL

I-baLL

T0tal n00b

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:21 AM

got diax and since my trixbox dont work with voipjet any more i just set voipjet up in diax and it works like a charm thanks test.set i wonder if there a way to set it up to call into diax like u can make a DID using trixbox if some 1 could help me get my voipjet working right again in trixbox then i can make a DID that would be great every thing in voipjet trunk looks to be setup right and in my eyebeam it setup to access my trixbox but when i make a LD call it wont drop the extension to my voipjet trunk any ideas guys why this is happening thanks in advance

Can you edit your post to make it readable? Like use commas, periods, and stuff.

#22 t3st.s3t

t3st.s3t

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:01 PM

got diax and since my trixbox dont work with voipjet any more i just set voipjet up in diax and it works like a charm thanks test.set i wonder if there a way to set it up to call into diax like u can make a DID using trixbox if some 1 could help me get my voipjet working right again in trixbox then i can make a DID that would be great every thing in voipjet trunk looks to be setup right and in my eyebeam it setup to access my trixbox but when i make a LD call it wont drop the extension to my voipjet trunk any ideas guys why this is happening thanks in advance

Here is where you can get the Diax Softphone. Please re post this question. It's hard to decipher what you are asking. Once it's understandable I'll be glad to assist. ;)

#23 dmine45

dmine45

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:55 PM

Spoofcard is having technical issues (again!)

I sent them an E-mail and they opened a trouble ticket. Obviously their VoIP provider is having some serious issues.

Here's what you get when you go to their website:

Our service carrier is currently experiencing network difficulty causing service outage to some users. We are aware of the issue and are working rapidly to restore full service. We expect this issue to be resolved within 1-2 hours. Please do not submit a support ticket regarding this issue. We apologize for any inconveneince this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Can't pass DTMF, sometimes the call drops and all you get is loud annoying static, etc.

Hope they can fix the problem.. otherwise I might have to find an alternate source for my spoofing...

#24 Infinite51

Infinite51

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:46 AM

Where is Strom when you need him? I miss his fine 'grammarian skills.'

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!