• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 dmine45

dmine45

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:47 PM

Has anyone used Telespoof, Spoofcard or any of these services?

Are they as good as they claim?

#2 Havoc

Havoc

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 923 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:48 PM

Has anyone used Telespoof, Spoofcard or any of these services?

ask for Natas

http://www.calleridspoofing.info/

Edited by Havoc, 10 January 2008 - 05:50 PM.

#3 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:16 PM

SpoofCard's the best one out there. They have the most reliable 8's, best call quality, best website control panel, free call recording, and a voice changer. Telespoof's actually powered by SpoofCard now so they're both just as good. Telespoof has a web interface for placing calls though.

Other providers are kind of sketchy these days because you never know how long they're going to be around for.

#4 dmine45

dmine45

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:53 PM

Subscribed to Spoofcard tonight. It works as advertised, but the call quality sucks. Lots of clicking noises and a lot of delay. It does pass DTMF but not very well. But the price is pretty good and you can change where you're calling from in an instant.

So I can't complain too much. :)

#5 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:49 PM

Really? The call quality isn't good tonight? Seems to be working good for me. Maybe it's the other end your calling?

#6 dmine45

dmine45

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:48 PM

Really? The call quality isn't good tonight? Seems to be working good for me. Maybe it's the other end your calling?

It was that way today too. Pops and clicks. They must some sort of VoIP circuit or something?

#7 doug

doug

BinRev veteran

• Members
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:01 AM

All spoof calling cards that are "public" are all going to be VoIP and not perfect. Spoofcard IS the best one out there that I've tested and used. Sometimes I'm lazy and don't want to use my own setup and it's also the one i recommend to people.

However, lately the qualtiy has been kind of clicking, but as most voip carriers this happens from time to time. 2 out of the 5 voip carriers for outbound I use have been having the same issues so spoofcard is probably using the same carrier as most.

But as far as reliability goes, spoofcard has the best uptime.

#8 Havoc

Havoc

• 923 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 05:06 AM

BTW: What is the cheapest pre-paid SIP/IAX provider that allow you to change CID ?

#9 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:58 AM

However, lately the qualtiy has been kind of clicking, but as most voip carriers this happens from time to time. 2 out of the 5 voip carriers for outbound I use have been having the same issues so spoofcard is probably using the same carrier as most.

They actually use Bandwidth.com which is a Level 3 reseller, which is one of the best VoIP termination companies you could go with. Not cheap either. I'm surprised its been acting up lately.

#10 ThoughtPhreaker

ThoughtPhreaker

BinRev veteran

• Members
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:14 PM

Goog411 actually uses bandwidth.com, too, and, well, quite frankly, I haven't been too impressed with them either.

EDIT: Then again, I'm usually not impressed by anything that has the slightest bit of packet loss in it.You might want a second opinion :) .

Edited by ThoughtPhreaker, 13 January 2008 - 08:20 PM.

#11 Andre van dem Helge

Andre van dem Helge

mad 1337

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:59 AM

BTW: What is the cheapest pre-paid SIP/IAX provider that allow you to change CID ?

I like these people:
http://www.gafachi.com/

Good quality, good service and excellent tech support.

Good price too and unlike most providers they support t38 fax

I think its 2 cents a minute USA48.. I have another carrier that goes as low as .8 cents a minute but they are Nazis when it comes to tech support.... its more of a wholesale setup.

#12 Havoc

Havoc

• 923 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:31 AM

I like these people:
http://www.gafachi.com/

it doesn't look like a service for an end-user, I don't need to buy thousands of minutes

#13 Andre van dem Helge

Andre van dem Helge

mad 1337

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:37 PM

You can open an account with $20 on a credit card or $50 on a PayPal... that's about standard... most of these VoIP providers make you pre-pay $10 or 20. I tried www.teliax.com because I heard good things but the call quality was very inconsistent.

#14 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:11 PM

If your not looking to throw down a lot of cash, one of the best ones for "casual spoofing" in my opinion has always been VoicePulse Connect. Or NuFone.

#15 Andre van dem Helge

Andre van dem Helge

mad 1337

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:23 PM

NuFone is run by a prick. They had a "BETA" website and something happened on that site with my account. I contacted them and Jeremy told me it was my fault and then canceled my service basically for submitting a trouble ticket and refusing to apologize for "blaming" them for something. Total prick.

Voicepulse I had too many quality issues with. They are in New York and use 2nd tier bandwidth.

#16 Spookcard Scam

Spookcard Scam

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:03 AM

Spoof Card warning

BEWARE! I paid for 120 min, Didn't use for awhlie and when I went to use it I had no minutes left, I check the call record it showed I used a total of 8 min. When I contacted customer servce they said the rest went for maintance. Just another scam!

#17 Rpm

Rpm

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:47 AM

spoofcard in my opinion

#18 Infinite51

Infinite51

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:39 AM

has NuFone worked out their service/customer service issues. I signed up with them many years ago in their infancy and had a hard time contacting their support to setup asterisk? I would prefer not to keep paying $10 for limited trials of these services.

#19 t3st.s3t

t3st.s3t

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:55 PM

I've never used Spoofcard but I should as I do not have a DID configured on my Asterisk box and it seems pretty leet for using it on the fly. For all of my outbound spoofed calls I use Voipjet. They support IAX2 and you really don't have to have an Asterisk configuration to use the service. You can dial direct with a properly configured softphone. You can use Diax for Windows or Kiax for Linux. They are a wholesale distributer and say that they are not for end users, but I have used them since '04 without any issues.

#20 hawkens

hawkens

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

got diax and since my trixbox dont work with voipjet any more i just set voipjet up in diax and it works like a charm thanks test.set i wonder if there a way to set it up to call into diax like u can make a DID using trixbox if some 1 could help me get my voipjet working right again in trixbox then i can make a DID that would be great every thing in voipjet trunk looks to be setup right and in my eyebeam it setup to access my trixbox but when i make a LD call it wont drop the extension to my voipjet trunk any ideas guys why this is happening thanks in advance

Edited by hawkens, 15 March 2008 - 10:36 AM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!