Photo
- - - - -

which presidential candidate is right for you?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 righteous_slave

righteous_slave

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

1. Huckabee
2. Romney
3. Thompson

Of the choices and the questions, not really surprising. I'm independent, so I get to wait for the official candidates to be chosen.

It would be entertaining to go back over the poll for a few hours and figure out exactly which candidates match which answers. Some are obvious and easy to find, others might take a little more digging.

#22 tao_of_pi

tao_of_pi

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:47 PM

This is some serious BS, fox is refusing to let Ron Paul participate in the NH republican debate.

http://blog.seattlep...from=blog_last3

#23 xantr3x

xantr3x

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 09:14 PM

Obama for life.

#24 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:47 PM

1 Rep. Ron Paul
2 Sen. Mike Gravel
3 Sen Fred Thompson

I see Gravel a lot, but despite my agreements with him on so many issues aside from health care, I would not be able to vote for him in good conscience due to his stance that guns should be registered. Guns were registered a couple years before the Kristallnacht, the "Night of Broken Glass". Without a database of gun owners, that can never happen here. Nuff Said.

Looks like I won't have to worry about voting for Gravel or Thompson though. I don't think either are still in the race when the Florida primary comes around on the 29th.

#25 iceni

iceni

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:46 AM

1 Rep. Ron Paul
2 Sen. Mike Gravel
3 Sen Fred Thompson

I see Gravel a lot, but despite my agreements with him on so many issues aside from health care, I would not be able to vote for him in good conscience due to his stance that guns should be registered. Guns were registered a couple years before the Kristallnacht, the "Night of Broken Glass". Without a database of gun owners, that can never happen here. Nuff Said.

it would probably take a bit more then a gun database, or lack of one, for something like Kristallnacht to ever happen again, it was backed by the govenment. the things that happened in those times are almost unbeliveable

this is going totally off topic, but i watched 'memory of the camps' the other night, showing how the british and americans found the concentration camps when they got there.
http://www-c.pbs.org...line/camp/view/

Edited by iceni, 06 January 2008 - 01:46 AM.

#26 Meskarune

Meskarune

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:04 AM

1. Mike Gravel
2. Sam Brownback
3. Barack obama

I have no idea who the first two guys are....><

I saw memory of the camps in highschool...its a disturbing/poignant movie. Very effective. I wouldn't watch it again though, I'll never forgot what I saw the first time, and that gave me nightmares.... Its a movie that makes you hate the cruelty of humanity. I think everyone should watch it once.

#27 Meskarune

Meskarune

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:16 AM

Haha, I just looked up mike gravel. The dude is awesome! My kind of guy!

"It is my constitutional obligation to protect the security of the people by fostering the free flow of information absolutely essential to their democratic decision-making." - Mike Gravel

He released the pentagon papers to the public, and was against the daft during the height of vietnam's popularity. (all wars are ones people want...until they lose too many lives/money)

#28 BigBrother

BigBrother

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:58 PM

I think the reason people want Hillary over Obama, is because out of all the candidates (rep. or dem.) she has the most experiance, Obama is almost under qualified if compared to other candidates. Other than that they're pretty similar issues wise.

And BigBrother, the opinions of ABC and InfoWars hold about the same weight in my eyes.

Your the one that said infowars not me. Remember that. I said I dont trust main stream media because HEY GUESS THE FUCK WHAT? TIME WARNER OWNS CNN, AND GE OWNS NBC

I've come to the conclusion that I'm actually really fucking sane, and people who trust every fucking thing the government shits out like it's fucking god himself. You are the crazy people; but to you my sanity looks irrational. If Hilary was in office it would become a police state, she would become BigSister.
Giuliani is the biggest fucking piece of shit next to Huckabee. Guess what dick? Lots of people in America survived 9/11. He was in a fucking bunker.
Huckabee is a just like Bush in every way.
Of course fox won't let Paul on the air. News Corp wont let them. Oh who's News Corp you ask? Why the parent company for Fox News of course and according to the wiki page on them "is the world's largest media conglomerate company by market capitalization"
Guess what? That's a form of Fascism. Where a central body (lets say Time Warner, I mean look at what all they own http://en.wikipedia....by_Time_Warner) and their primary goal is to get more money from you. (Putting something as the guiding principle as the highest priority over personal or individual freedoms)

Look at the rise of police brutality and tasering (the tasering of a crippled woman comes to mind) While I'm on the subject of police brutality let me tell my own story. A week ago my friends car got broken into. Both of us had our laptops in there but thankfully they were still there. A cop drove by at that instant so I chased after him waving my arms and shouting for him to stop. He finally did stop and pulled a gun on me. Not a fucking taser, nor pepper spray. Lethal force, He proceeded to insult my intelligence and my mother then finally let me tell him about my friends situation. Now if he shot me he would have said I was a dangerous man, crazy if you will. He would have killed me in cold blood "protecting himself" when non lethal force should have been used. The police chief would have stood behind his choice while my grieving parents sue for excessive force; and lost. Police are nothing more than shock troops now.

Know the worst part? Seeing the corruption and cancer in the government but no one else fucking cares. These people control your lives more than you know. Of course I'm just crazy right? I'm just a wackjob that should leave this country right? I'm more patriotic than most people, because I care more than most people so. See my username? My avatar? Common themes in this modern world right? Surveillance and such.

#29 rockermm2

rockermm2

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:39 PM

so many republicans damn didnt get enough after 8 years of Bush...dont be scared of change .......

#30 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 02:51 AM

1. Mike Gravel
2. Sam Brownback
3. Barack obama

I have no idea who the first two guys are....><

I saw memory of the camps in highschool...its a disturbing/poignant movie. Very effective. I wouldn't watch it again though, I'll never forgot what I saw the first time, and that gave me nightmares.... Its a movie that makes you hate the cruelty of humanity. I think everyone should watch it once.

My registers just fried trying to compute what chain of question responses gave you Gravel, Brownback and Obama. :lol:

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!