• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Dejected Deity

Dejected Deity

elite

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

I'm currently playing a game called runescape, :lol: just intrested, but if any of you know what runescape is? I want to know why people say it's "unhackable" as it was hacked in the year of 06, something call the "fally massacre", why hasn't this game been hacked much before that?

It's 'unhackable' because it's almost 100% server side. You can't do anything to effect anything that happens, other than telling the client to do something.

The 'falador massacre' was a glitch.

#22 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:21 PM

Screw the game Im going after the actual server.

HACK THE PLANET!

And how old are you?

#23 chazzer

chazzer

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:40 AM

what if there's a vulnerability in java? or what if there's a vulnerability in one of their servers? take a look at your choices, and vulnerabilities will open up.

#24 phoenixlament

phoenixlament

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:24 PM

DON'T boast this to all your little runeshit buddies. Keep it quiet, keep it low profile.

www.freddy1990.com
www.srl-forums.com

SCAR, short for Shit Compared to Auto Rune is a cheat development program based on Pascal. Best used for colour, image, and text recognition. SRL stands for SCAR Resources Library, and comprises of thousands of very useful functions and includes mostly designed for detection prevention as well as specialization of finding of certain objects.

Although it seems stupid to click on colours and shapes when packet editing and resending or messing with Java could do the trick. However, the runescape client-server is very secure. Runescape servers constantly update the encryption every few weeks, and to constantly decode that encryption and create new clients is not practical. Such caused the ironic death of AutoRune. SCAR is the most effective way to automate every aspect of the game from combat to woodcutting to mining. There are people who have gotten to level 99 using SCAR.

Happy autoing, and remember to keep it low profile.

#25 chazzer

chazzer

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:52 PM

what is there to update when it comes to encryption?

#26 phasma

phasma

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:34 PM

what is there to update when it comes to encryption?

Different algorithms and keys. Word to the wise don't spend you're time trying to break into Runescape. In the end you'll just end up disappointed!

#27 chazzer

chazzer

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:30 PM

keys are one thing. but algorithms are another. the strength of an algorithm should depend on the key. if a flaw is found, and the key is compromised, then runescape IS hackable.

#28 phoenixlament

phoenixlament

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:27 AM

keys are one thing. but algorithms are another. the strength of an algorithm should depend on the key. if a flaw is found, and the key is compromised, then runescape IS hackable.

Obviously so - runescape is hackable. However, they change the entire algorithm of client/server packet exchanges every update they do.. which is about every two weeks. The key takes a long time to hack, and you would have to rehack it every every 2 weeks. Too big of a hassle and far too complex for ordinary people who happen to have lives.

With AutoRune, the algorithm was hacked, and everyone was happily cheating without any sort of detection. All that stopped during one second, the critical second that the server was updated. This update caused the runescape server to send a redundant confirmation packet to the client every 45 seconds. The hacked client could not because it would not update. Thousands of accounts were automatically banned. Also, they implemented autorotation of the screen every 30 seconds or so, so the previous coordinates of say.. (31,40) would become (30,41). Now if you autosend a command to click on the previous location, it would be very suspicious to other players.. who have a knack for banning bots due to jealousy.

Nowadays, it's impractical to hack inside the packets. Because Jagex has plenty of tricks that it will implement anytime they want. So, SCAR is the only way out. It's easy to use, the scripting is straightforward, and no matter what changes they implement, colorfinding bots will never be defeated due to their ability to visually ineract with the client.

Edited by phoenixlament, 13 December 2007 - 01:28 AM.

#29 chazzer

chazzer

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:34 AM

Obviously so - runescape is hackable. However, they change the entire algorithm of client/server packet exchanges every update they do.. which is about every two weeks. The key takes a long time to hack, and you would have to rehack it every every 2 weeks. Too big of a hassle and far too complex for ordinary people who happen to have lives.

that's a lot of algorithms to cycle through every two weeks. Does NIST even list that many publicly-scrutinized algorithms to switch algorithms that frequently? I doubt they switch algorithms.

Nowadays, it's impractical to hack inside the packets.

there's lots of tools that will mangle packets on-the-fly. if you can't manage to do on-the-fly packate mangling, chances are you can replay packets (whether mangled or not).

#30 peter148

peter148

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:32 AM

Wow this brings back memorys of playing runescape (how sad).

I used to use Sbot.

#31 darkslaying

darkslaying

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 08:39 PM

ok so scar may not work but ive heard lots of different hackers stories [real 1s not just people that can download a program] and there was 1 guy that really got me think and i have had the same quest that u have had how can i hax runescape and he said real and simple that its not the algorithms that will get u because couldnt u just have a packet grabber that would do the work ok now what im saying is runescape isnt stupid not only do they have a server side thing so they do send u packets but the send them through a different window so u have to find where there being redirected from go to that page because ure window is just a display then u have to have a packet grabber then u have to change the packet and resend it... so any feed back i really wanna hack runescape any1 wanna make a team

Ok ure gonna say do it the hard way but then they really pissed me i used to take forever training so i started a pure and they stopped dueling and i was like eyyy thats all right im fine with that ill just make money of the wild and then i spent all my mains money on arrows and now i have a noob who wont have any use besides murdering and it cant do quests because hes a pure and it will mess him up and i have no money for summoning update so...

LETS FUCK THEM BITCHES UP WHOS WITH ME

o dont think im a noob

#32 xantr3x

xantr3x

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:04 PM

ok so scar may not work but ive heard lots of different hackers stories [real 1s not just people that can download a program] and there was 1 guy that really got me think and i have had the same quest that u have had how can i hax runescape and he said real and simple that its not the algorithms that will get u because couldnt u just have a packet grabber that would do the work ok now what im saying is runescape isnt stupid not only do they have a server side thing so they do send u packets but the send them through a different window so u have to find where there being redirected from go to that page because ure window is just a display then u have to have a packet grabber then u have to change the packet and resend it... so any feed back i really wanna hack runescape any1 wanna make a team

Ok ure gonna say do it the hard way but then they really pissed me i used to take forever training so i started a pure and they stopped dueling and i was like eyyy thats all right im fine with that ill just make money of the wild and then i spent all my mains money on arrows and now i have a noob who wont have any use besides murdering and it cant do quests because hes a pure and it will mess him up and i have no money for summoning update so...

LETS FUCK THEM BITCHES UP WHOS WITH ME

o dont think im a noob

Ok. So.
1. The period button. Use it.
2. The shift button. Use it.
3. Your brain. Use it.
4. Your sense of grammar. Use it.
5. Oh, I don't think that you're a noob. I think that you're a retard.

Edited by xantr3x, 20 December 2007 - 09:05 PM.

#33 snapple

snapple

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:23 PM

Runescape is just wow. I mean I never even thought about making an account on that shit when I was younger. All people who play it are losers. The pathetic part is seeing older men playing it and bragging about it....

#34 Eater of PIE!

Eater of PIE!

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:49 PM

Ok. So.
1. The period button. Use it.
2. The shift button. Use it.
3. Your brain. Use it.
4. Your sense of grammar. Use it.
5. Oh, I don't think that you're a noob. I think that you're a retard.

You stole the words right out of my mouth.

#35 Son Of Belial

Son Of Belial

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:30 PM

Do shit other then click? How intelligent. I asked a simple question and only expect intelligent answers, so far you have only flamed me because of my interest in this subject. Just because you don't know shit about it doesn't mean you have act as a child.

I think we need a separate board for skiddies asking how to...

A.) "hax" their "gurlfrends" hotmail
B.) "hax" their "gurlfrends" myspace
C.) get "uber hax" in runescape

That way, we can avoid these dumbass topics by just avoiding that board.

Edited by Son Of Belial, 21 December 2007 - 09:31 PM.

#36 thepcdude

thepcdude

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:35 PM

Scar is shit compared to the leading runescape bot: ibot pro. My friend goldmines in runescape, lol.

#37 phasma

phasma

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:29 PM

Scar is shit compared to the leading runescape bot: ibot pro. My friend goldmines in runescape, lol.

Any one younger then 11 have a liberty of playing RuneScape but after that, you just kinda look like a total loser. Play a better game then shitty old RuneScape. Graphics suck, controls suck, everything sucks and a bunch of little annoying kids play it.

#38 5imp7y

5imp7y

Hakker addict

• Binrev Financier
  • 507 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:04 PM

I'm currently playing a game called runescape, :lol: just intrested, but if any of you know what runescape is? I want to know why people say it's "unhackable" as it was hacked in the year of 06, something call the "fally massacre", why hasn't this game been hacked much before that?

I think it is because youll probably get banned if you do hack it. I mean from the game not this forum. I play WoW and hacks or mods are punishable by termination of your subscription.

#39 wizardofmayhem

wizardofmayhem

runescape spamfan

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

Edit by StankDawg: I have already edited out your other spam posts with this nonsense and issued warnings. If you post it again, I will ban you outright. read the rules!

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!