Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

How did you learn?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Poll: How did you learn to hack?

How did you learn how to hack?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 AmarEkanO

AmarEkanO

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:01 AM

Getting around annoying restrictions and beating a 'foolproof' system were the main motives.... It's gives me a kick when i can outsmart others at their own game...

#62 petergunsmith

petergunsmith

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:51 AM

First encounter with computer was in the school... learned logo,basic but never understood the use of it... then had first encounter with internet during summer break.. i fell in love with it.. then from that time on read lots of books on computer but then still could not try out cz i did not have a computer.. during one summer break tried to take a course on computer but the course turns out to be too costly for me, so dat summer break i went to govt.cyber cafe( it is cheap ) taught myself how to use internet and all from scratch ... now got myself a lappy .. still learning.. cant finish learning too many things to learn and try out... :laugh: :dry:

Edited by petergunsmith, 29 May 2012 - 06:54 AM.

#63 cptcrunchbang

cptcrunchbang

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

taught myself mostly buuuuut used others guides primarily to begin to do so. So I figure it's a combo.

Now I'm engaging with others and trying to get active in the community since I'm pretty certain that will help.

#64 RachelZ

RachelZ

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:02 PM

I plan on learning on here and through tutorials.

#65 Phreakman

Phreakman

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

I taught myself mostly but I had a few friend teach me some simple stuff.

#66 yDoc

yDoc

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

I spent majority of my life learning to program, the other stuff just kind of slipped in there as well  ^_^

#67 Liquid

Liquid

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:35 PM

Currently I'm still in the process of learning, and always will be.

I'm relatively new to the tech scene, but I've been active in the past few years, so I'm just trying to get all caught up. I myself learn by just reading what others post, and looking up keywords that they use. If I don't understand what they're talking about I'll try to split it up, and research each part until I have a understanding of it.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!