• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,075 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:39 PM

The BR407 hacker meeting will take place this Friday at Altamonte Mall in Altamonte Florida, just north of Orlando. Come to our hacking meeting to discuss hacking. This is what hackers do at meetings. If you like 2600 meetings, you should try the BR407 meeting since there is no 2600 hacker meeting in Orlando. The Orlando 2600 meeting is dead and has been for at least 2 years since I have lived here.

See the post on the official site for more information.

NOTE: The reason the post sounds weird with the word "hacker" everywhere is for the googlebot to find this and bump it up in the search results to attract new members.

#2 Swerve

Swerve

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 809 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:09 PM

See this link to find the computer hacking club in Orlando for more information.

The anchor text Google uses to know what the link is about. :)

#3 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,075 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:16 PM

See this link to find the computer hacking club in Orlando for more information.

The anchor text Google uses to know what the link is about. :)

this great hacking site already has a pretty high page rank, I am just looking to get the search terms themselves spidered. Not to much worried about what the links themselves do in a situation like this where the topic is so precise and obscure that there are not many hits on the search anyway. ;) I actually should use that technique to boost the site for the Orlando hacker meeting site itself. :o

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!