• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 hayton2k3

hayton2k3

puppet account

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:54 PM

lets just say im a CHAV and USE ARE GEEKS thats how i know nothing and use know it ALL because im a burglar and your a GEEK

dont FLAME me bacause YOUS get BULLIED in school use GEEKS

Woah Woah, What's with the personal attacks "pal".. That wasn't necessary.. Nobody "FLAMED" you..

I myself, am a "geek" - I'll probably be one until the day they pry the laptop from my cold dead hands..

But at least I'm going to live my life with a nice home, a family.. kids.. and money in the bank...

I'm sure you'll continue asking "Do you want fries with that?".. ^_^

Have a nice life friend, You probably won't be respected here after your recent actions... ;)

why would i work when USE work for ur stuff and i take off use and i do wait for the torrents to download and i waited 48 hours and done just over 200mb

#22 hayton2k3

hayton2k3

puppet account

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:56 PM

i dont need respect i needed help not to be told i dont know anything and dont listen as i said im NO geek so how would i know all the geeky stuff?

#23 GIJoe

GIJoe

0v3n /\/\1tt

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:01 PM

i dont need respect i needed help not to be told i dont know anything and dont listen as i said im NO geek so how would i know all the geeky stuff?

Congratulations. You come asking for help and then turn around and start name calling like a grade schooler. Thread closed. If someone wants to start another thread on the real technical aspects of BitTorrent ratios, etc, feel free to do so, but this thread is done.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!